Reply To: Discussions that led to LIGHT HOUSE OF WISDOM TEMPLE BUILDING

Forums TEMPLE BUILDING PROJECT Discussions that led to LIGHT HOUSE OF WISDOM TEMPLE BUILDING Reply To: Discussions that led to LIGHT HOUSE OF WISDOM TEMPLE BUILDING

Odogwuakataaka
Grand Master

Tochukwu:
    I’m on it, please don’t remove me,

Dominic Adams:
    I’m in daddy,

Sellasie Accra:
    I am in

David Louis:
    I HAVE REDEEMED MY PLEDGE

Melvin Blink:
    I HAVE REDEEMED MY MONTHLY PLEDGE AS ANGEL GUARD

Tonykel:
    I am in. Pls, don’t remove me.

Washington DC:
    Don’t remove me

Godspower:

Chidi Ohazuruike:
    Don’t remove me ooo

I’m fully with the house

Tonykel:
    @Admin, pls give a space of time before removing members as not everyone will be online at this moment. Some may not even be online today.

Abserv:
    I’m in pls don’t remove me

Queen David:
    I’m in pls. Don’t remove me

Vitalis Chidi:
    I’m in please don’t remove me

Chidi:
    I have redeemed mine

Benedict Odigo:
    Am happy knowing about this group.

I enjoy your take on Alligator Pepper and Native Kola Nut in the Nairaland website.

I like that you are disposed to sharing such knowledge.

I will contribute financially to your propagation of African Traditional Religion. It may not be much but I will give any time I have to and as many times I can.

I am not Igbo.
    And I know that Language is no barrier in the performance of rituals because our gods and goddesses do not need translation.
    However Language is important for me to understand the process and flow with it.

Though I joined today I have to the the best of my ability read some old posts. I have advice to give and that I will not do in an open forum like this.

You have the Blessing of the Greatest God Chi Ukwu (Chukwu)

You have the Blessings of The God that Gives and Rewards Chi Neke (Chineke)

You have the Blessings of Jesus The Christ.

Your have the Blessings of the Positive Powers Under the The Waters

You have the Blessings of Your Ancestors.

You have the Blessings of All the Deities in your Land.

I request Mother Mary to at times intercede for you and co-priests.

God Bless and Keep You and Yours.

No harm shall come to you, your child and the generations to come as a result of your positive help to the Oppressed Children of God.

My Brother go in the Peace of The Lord, show Mercy and Harm no One.
    Iseeeee.

Finally Sir, thanks for being a co-creator with God…. For He has no favourite Religion

Chidimma Anene:
    Don’t remove me… Am in

Evans Kebbi:
    I’m in

Chukwuebuka:
    Those in diaspora or one who doesn’t have access to mobile banking can make their payments here.

Donate

The alert goes to GM’s email and i can also view it from the sites dashboard

Chidimma Anene:
    Please sir… I will make my Pledge by weekend…

Angel guide

Emmanuel Enugu Ghana:
    Don’t remove me we husstler knows what to do at right time am following let the gods and goddess bless the to show love for the house… am in

Goodluck Donatus:
    Goodluck
    Pls don’t remove me am in ooo

Francis:
    PLEDGE REDEEMED!! (IGWEZE FRANCIS)
    EVEN THOUGH I AM A STUDENT I TAKE IT UPON MYSELF TO BE GIVING ANYTHING FROM N1000 TO N5000 MONTHLY AS LONG AS THE I KEEP RECEIVING SO SHALL I KEEP GIVING THROUGH ANGELS GUIDE

I MUST BE PART OF THIS GREAT SPIRITUAL MISSION ANF VISION AND I MUST BE A DIFFERENT MAN

Uzochukwuamaka:
    I am in full support and shall redeem my monthly dues.

GoldQueen:
    I’m in!
    And I’m so happy to be part of this.

Christopher Emenogha:
    Am in ☝️

Chigor Lawrence:
    I’m in

BIG JOE:
    Am in

GoldQueen:
    I strongly feel people should stop adding other people. Let whoever wants to join do so with his/her own volition to avoid people trooping in without knowing why they are here.
    They are not sharing candy here neither is anyone doing circus that people will just come in and watch, looking for what to use and gossip or post on social media.
    May the gods and goddesses give us wisdom.

Enobasi:
    Am in full support.

Uchenna IGWUILO:
    Am in am,,,,, am ready for anything as long as it brings good returns !!!!

I HAVE REDEEMED MY PLEDGED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obiora Jerry:
    I’m in don’t remove me Sir

Cosmos Nwosu:
    Don’t remove me, I am 100% in.

Chukwuebuka:
    Everyone who has redeemed their pledge please post a reply here on our website. If you plan to pledge and don’t want to be removed also comment here.

MEMBER PLEDGES

This will help us keep proper archives

Chidimma Anene:
    Thanks… Angels guide

Martins Ajaba:
    I am in

Tonykel:
    I hereby congratulate everyone who has redeemed their pledges and to those who have pledge to be in with commitments. You have chosen the path of greatness consciously or unconsciously.

Diamond Diamond:
    I am in. Please don’t remove me

Enobasi:
    Am very happy for this gteat development. Tomorrow I will give #2000, then I will continue

As the gods and goddes blesses me. Am having capcha problem I would have pleadge on our website

Nkechinyerem Jessica:
    I’m in,don’t remove me

Okonkwo Amaka:
    Nna ayi, am in, pls don’t remove me.

Gideon Yusuf Kaduna:
    I’m in also.

Oluwafemi Mayowa:
    Am in

Tobias Benedict:
    Mmuo dike

Am in please don’t remove me

Adomi Omoka:
    Am in

Godwin Agada:
    Please don’t remove me. I’m a student but am ready to contribute my own quota to help this mission when I get money.

Tonykel:
    This is great response to my probing mind in sacrifices being offered to bribe one’s CHI. The GM is truly endowed with knowledge of the truth.

This is a great mystery revealed.

Ogochukwu:
    Wao!!! this morning lecture is more eye opening … Thank you GGM … This topic your treated is a blood tonic … Mmuo dike. May gods and goddesses continue to bless you sir.

Uchenna IGWUILO:
    This house is indeed light to my life !!!!! May Gods and Goddesses continue to bless you Sir!!! I ask for blessings to fulfill my heart desires for this house !!!!

Kobimdi Ujeh:
    Don’t remove me GM.

Nkechinyerem Jessica:
    GGM,you’re great indeed, may your wisdom know no bound, more light on our path. Iseee

I recently noticed cobwebs falling on my body,most times,if I finished my early morning body cleansing, on opening my door to go and throw away the oseoji,I will meet cobwebs, today again, I did my midnight cola nut ritual, this morning after doing my oseoji body cleansing, on my way to go and throw the oseoji, I met cobwebs again, pls this is giving me concern, I need help,may angel guide us all

Chunenye:
    Plz don’t remove me GM,I’m in!

Washington DC:
    This knowledge today was really an eye opening…knowledge is really power… Thanks for the Light GGM…. May the gods and goddesses continue to shower you with more light and more blessings.

Chidiebere Jos:
    GM and fellow light bearers I just redeemed for the payment. More light to our paths as angels guide

Enobasi:
    I have redeemed for this month. Thank you Daddy for this great idea.

Chibuike:
    The plan is good sir I support the development

GoldQueen:
    Anything that comes out from our great GM’s mouth is pure/undiluted wisdom from above.
    I remember reading about what gm posted about the specie of ski used for udeaki was from the gods and is used in treating convulsion and other ailments that are attack from evil spirits, that it is is used to ward off evil spirits.
    My first son has been having nightmares since last year, anytime it happens whether its in the night of afternoon(anytime he sleeps), he wakes up crying uncontrollably as if he doesn’t know himself even if you call his name or tap him, till after sometime he would regain himself. This happened since last year and my husband said its sleep trauma after researching on goggle, but it got worst. That even my second son began to cry from his sleep this year. We began to get worried as water don pass garri but we didn’t know what to do. I prayed and tired nothing.
    Until I got wisdom after gm post that day, I left my phone and ran to get udeaki and rubbed on their bodies that night I read it and my husband was like what am I rubbing, I said udeaki because their cries have gotten out of hand and I have gained knowledge that it wards off evil spirits, and will use it on them. He said its a lie it is not any evil spirit, that I’m assuming what I don’t know. I told him to leave me alone that anything I do I have done my research.

My brethren, its been almost a three weeks I’ve been using it on them and not one single noise or cry from them when sleeping. They sleep peacefully. My fist son has put on a bit weight because he sleeps well now and his appetite has improved unlike when he was under attack.
    May the gods bless you GM
    May you never lack
    May your fountain of knowledge never run dry.

Isee

Chibuike:
    I will do what ever I can to support the project

Melvin Blink:
    Thanks to the God’s and goddesses,,, may the God’s be praise,,,
    Iseee

Benedict Odigo:
    Thanks you for your reply.
    I understand you perfectly well.

God bless you and yours Sir.

I will find time to reach you outside of this platform.

Blessing Chukwu:
    Am in

I have redeemed my pledge

More Light to our path as Angels Guide…. Iseeeeee

Chidimma Anene:
    I concur…

Ochuko:
    I have redeemed my pledge

Adigom Chinonso E:
    Supported

Amobi Kogi:
    I’m in. don’t remove me.

Jasmine:
    I HAVE REDEEMED MY PLEDGE.

Pamela:
    I don’t remove me. Am fully in will redeem mine

I ga adi ka echie. Iseee

Uzochukwuamaka:
    I have redeemed my pledge. It came twice,

That’s two months

Chekwube Chukwu:
    The gods and goddesses will help me, i shall not lack the money to pay my dues, so I mote it be

Chukwuebuka:
    My pledge has been redeemed, although i sent to wrong account

ONYE CHUKWU NA-AGBARA OGU:
    Gm, pls clarify me on d difference between Agwu, Oda, and Arusi. What are requirements for instituting each of them.

And on what instance is each of them instituted?

Godspower:
    I have redeemed my pledge… But Was still removed

Uchenna IGWUILO:
    If you are removed how come u still here

Tonykel:
    What an irony!

Godspower:
    I just requested for the link again

Martins Ajaba:
    I did leave the group is an error am in

Uzochukwuamaka:
    Nnam,Daalu network held the first transaction and

Ekene Nna:
    Thank you Nnam, may the gods give us the strength to keep fit rituals and may the goddess direct our paths and shine more light in all our dealings isee,…

Chidimma Anene:
    Iseeeeeee…sir your teaching are too great and full of wisdom and very easy to understand… What more can I say… Let knowledge and wisdom never lack from you… Angels guide you

Kobimdi Ujeh:
    GM I appreciate you sir. I have learnt a lot from you. This morning tea is so special. More wisdom! Angel guide.

Promise Chizurumoke:
    Of a truth Mmuo Dike
    Dalu Nnam

Uchenna IGWUILO:
    Truth and nothing but the Truth,,, I appreciate you Sir,, Thank you so much!! This is indeed an eye opening. Angel guide!. More wisdom to you and more to us that are here,, more to me too. I’m grateful.. This is indeed Great House of Wisdom .. Finally at the Right source !!

Frank Okonkwo Abuja:
    Thanks our dear leader GGM Odogwuakataaka the gods are wise,you are indeed a great spiritual teacher of our time may the god and goddesses our ancestors ndi mmiri nine the rulers of the East,West,North and south continue to empower you spiritually for benefits of humanity iseee!

ONYE CHUKWU NA-AGBARA OGU:
    Yes I have, my GM. Thanks for opening my eyes and mind to more wisdom.

Prince Daniel:
    GGM, please don’t remove me o! Will start my monthly payment from end of this month. Thanks Sir

Abserv:
    Monthly fee Redeemed

Alfred:
    Monthly fee paid: #2,000 from John N.