Reply To: Dada: All you Must Know About Dada (Dreadlocks)

Forums CHILDREN Dada: All you Must Know About Dada (Dreadlocks) Reply To: Dada: All you Must Know About Dada (Dreadlocks)

GraceA

I think I was born a Dada but my parents cut Off my hair before I was 3 months old,my daddy was also a Dada when he was young.My parents said they’re christains and my mum said she isn’t sure only dat my hair is always rough,hard to comb.I was very intelligent at a young age,I always talk to people I can’t see almost like I am running mad.i am 25 years old & always feel frustrated,pls help me before I run mad pls,I can’t even keep a relationship<span style=”background-color: #fbfbfb; color: #3a3a3a; font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, ‘Segoe UI’, Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, ‘Helvetica Neue’, sans-serif;”>I think I was born a Dada but my parents cut Off my hair before I was 3 months old,my daddy was also a Dada when he was young.My parents said they’re christains and my mum said she isn’t sure only dat my hair is always rough,hard to comb.I was very intelligent at a young age,I always talk to people I can’t see almost like I am running mad.i am 25 years old & always feel frustrated,pls help me before I run mad pls,I can’t even keep a relationship</span>