Reply To: How To Know If You Are A Mariner Or Not

Forums MARINE KINGDOM How To Know If You Are A Mariner Or Not Reply To: How To Know If You Are A Mariner Or Not

ebubechi

Thank you sir for your teaching I dream use to have dreams where I’m swimming in a river and I also had a dream where I was in a boat I also fly in my dreams when I’m been attacked but sometimes been chased by a python that often turns to a woman when it gets closer to me it doesn’t harm me but it keeps chasing me….I also once had a dream where an old woman gave me a calabash to go to the stream and fetch water she said it the only way the python can stop chasing me most this dreams I don’t remember it that day it might be after days I also see fishes in my dream I’m very young but I most confess sometimes good luck flows sometimes bad luck chocks me I’m tired because the bad luck this days is even worst… sometimes I dream where an old man is teaching how to prepare herbs I don’t know if I have any work to do 🥺🥺..please sir your daughter needs to know what is wrong now that I’m still very young