Agwu

Forums DEITIES Agwu

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Jayconnor
    Grand Master

Jay: Great GM, Please I have a question. What is this Agwu that I keep hearing about? In my place, when someone has the habit of not being focused in his business, or he always changes his moods, his words or he always gets angry suddenly, we say “o na eme ka onye agwu ji”. What is the link between this sentence as used by my people, and the real meaning of agwu?

Jay: What exactly does agwu mean?

Jay: Secondly, if one wants to do saraka for the water spirits, which river can he use? The river in his village or elsewhere, like the river in the city I live in? For example, I’m from a village in Anambra but live in Lagos and Lagos has many waters round it. I consulted an Ezenwanyi (female spiritualist) and she told me I need to settle water people. Because you are my spiritual master, i decided to ask you. Where do you, Odogwukataaka think is the best place to do it?

Odogwuakataaka: Agwu is a name of spirit in Igbo. It’s the most active spirit which helps spiritual services. When agwu asks for your services, it comes after you. Agwu spirit is the spirit behind divination.

Odogwuakataaka: No one seeks for agwu unless agwu seeks for you.

Odogwuakataaka: Agwu spirit when settled will help you for the sole mission for which he called you.

Odogwuakataaka: It’s not a must you will become a dibia (spiritualist), herbalist or root worker when agwu asks for you

Odogwuakataaka: when you set to answer agwu call, you don’t have right to give agwu conditions for services. People do misunderstand agwu concept

Odogwuakataaka: Not knowing that good number of pastors in the churches today have done their agwu isi before facing the ministry.

Odogwuakataaka: Good number of people who are running away from agwu call often run to the spiritualist. The spiritualist you run to also has agwu. Yet you find out that as a result of spiritual ignorance, they find it hard to accept agwu for wrong information they meant to understand about agwu as an evil spirit. Isn’t that funny?

Odogwuakataaka: Ignorant remains the main reason why people suffer untold hardship today. Someone will have a problem and seek for a solution, when solution to the problem is given, they stand to negotiate it. Why don’t you sit at home, ignore and behave as if you don’t have a problem even when you have a problem? Knowing you are not yet ready to face your problem?

Odogwuakataaka: Until you understand this world and activities as seen here on earth, you won’t make a different man.

Odogwuakataaka: It’s ignorant when you think this life belongs to you.

Odogwuakataaka: It doesn’t belong to you rather it belongs to the gods.

Odogwuakataaka: Who came at his will?
      Who?
      Absolutely none!

Odogwuakataaka: We are here for a purpose. Earth as we all found ourselves is a mission field where we have lots of assignments to do for the gods and goddesses being the owners and architect of this world and beyond.

Odogwuakataaka: Knowing and understanding this true information is wisdom.

Odogwuakataaka: It’s upon this esoteric knowledge you live your life for the gods.

Odogwuakataaka: This is when you stop giving things names. You can’t understand the mystery surrounding the earth even when you live a million years here on earth. How much more at your 30yrs or 40yrs, yet you feel you have known something about the world? That which you thought you knew that made you despise wisdom defined your ignorant.

Odogwuakataaka: Agwu is not an evil spirits as Christianity labeled him. It’s falsehood that good is evil.

Odogwuakataaka: Agwu is capable of doing many things. No one can define the services of agwu who has vast of services to mankind.

Odogwuakataaka: The way agwu communicates with you must be different from the way he communicates with me.

Odogwuakataaka: This is the reason why we do agwu for people upon spiritual directions. You must engage the person’s agwu through consultations to know what he wants and how he wants it.

Odogwuakataaka: Upon his directives, you have a perfect setting which the messenger shall stand on to serve.

Odogwuakataaka: I understand why people run away from spiritual services whenever they hear about it (as concerns them) is simply because everyone want to live a western life, none want to be considered a native man. Least they don’t say I am this and that. But let me ask, who are those people to say? We’re the ones who saw through your birth? Have you asked yourself to understand if they are the reason why you are here on earth? At your age, haven’t you come to understand that this world and your life is your business. All man for himself? You still have time to consider people’s opinion!
      Will those people die and live with you? Have you considered in hard times and good times? Will they stand with you when you suffer as a result of ignorant? Because, there must be torment against those who ignorantly despised the will of the gods. They must suffer the penalty. This is the reason why many suffer untold hardships today.

Frank: Thank you our able GM ,may almighty God the gods and goddesses the ancestors continue to guide and bless you for us iseeee

Odogwuakataaka: Among us are people who are called to serve mankind with the ability for the services have been deposited in us. That’s destiny! Ignorant have dealt with so many people that they seem confused not knowing right from left thereby suffering the penalty. When you see these happening, understand the gods are not to be blamed! You go there they told you are this, you come here they say you are this, you still run there they said you are this : you also want to consult further to know what? To know what I ask? Can the gods lie? You are now suffering from stiffness not ignorant! When you often hear divine messages which reach you wherever you go yet you lack the ability to take right step to actualize the purpose, you are stubborn. But then, understand that stubbornness can not save you from being that which has divine mandate or change the mind of the gods. Should you think that possible, you are deceiving yourself!

Odogwuakataaka: Isn’t this height of ignorant, when human think that the gods reason the way human do?

Odogwuakataaka: Our people would say, any call you know you can’t ignore, is better you answer at first call.

Odogwuakataaka: I have to tell you this as a living witness. Stubbornness do not pay when it involves destiny. Understand your destiny is your your destiny.

Odogwuakataaka: Don’t think your ability to ignore a divine call can turn down or change your destiny tomorrow. It’s not possible!
      I must say, its good for one to have a dream in life. It’s good to have a dream and work towards your dream but then watch as you work.
      To become a musician is good.
      It’s good when you admire a person who is doing well in his field of services but be cautioned not to be deceived by what you see against who you are.
      What you see and admire to be shouldn’t be a good reason for you to reject that person in you. The real you in you is you!

Odogwuakataaka: It’s good when you dream to become a lawyer. Very good!

Odogwuakataaka: Just like when we were young and in school. The teacher could ask, what would you like to be when you grow up. It’s then you hear pupils with different wishes.

Odogwuakataaka: One would say, I will like to be a teacher.

Odogwuakataaka: Another would say a nurse, a lawyer, a doctor etc.

Odogwuakataaka: Now we have grown up, destiny have to set in. Good number of us who started and chose career as teachers, lawyers and footballers are no longer playing football nor practicing law today.

Odogwuakataaka: I had never dreamt of becoming a priest until I was called to serve.

Odogwuakataaka: Why? Because I had no passion for it. But then, do I have a choice against the will of the gods? Wisdom would say, No!
      No Odogwuakataaka you don’t!
      Truly I don’t! Because of what, I didn’t create myself. My life is for a reason. The reason is for the gods and goddesses. Are you following?
      So it’s with you.

Odogwuakataaka: For many years I rejected, ignored and snubbed the divine messages: finally I have to surrender when power pass power

Odogwuakataaka: Because everyone may not be opportune like I did, I ask you to answer the first call when you know you can’t ignore the call. Akpoo gi otu ugboro, kama I gaghi aza, zaa ugboro abuo (when you can’t ignore the call at the first, better answer twice)

Odogwuakataaka: Good number of mad men and women you see today were not born mad!

Odogwuakataaka: Some of them are mad as a result of stubbornness (as related to the issue of the moment) been stubborn against their destinies.

Odogwuakataaka: When you visit burial ground, good number of tomb have unfulfilled destiny body laying waste in it. They died as a result of stubbornness! Unfilled destiny!!

Odogwuakataaka: When you visit hospital and prison yard, thousands are there suffering as a result of stubbornness.

Odogwuakataaka: It’s he who have not come across spirits attack that dares the gods.

Odogwuakataaka: I don’t laugh when they are giving warning. I don’t joke when they place caution. They have best method of punishment.

Odogwuakataaka: To punish human is not a deal before the gods. Sometimes you wonder if they are truly the ones who called you for this assignment

Odogwuakataaka: They come with a severe punishment that makes you wonder if they have tender heart at all.

Odogwuakataaka: But then, they are wise and loving, if only you learn to obey

Addul : Wow

Odogwuakataaka: They can’t suffer you when you are loyal and humble. This is why you must learn to desist from illicit acts as a young spiritual practitioners. You must be careful in all your dealings.

Odogwuakataaka: Avoid drinks and anything that has to do with brain disorder.
      Don’t smoke!
      Stop smoking if you are a smoker!

Odogwuakataaka: Take control of yourself and always be in your senses every minute of the day.
      Be vigilant!

Odogwuakataaka: When you do these, you are making yourself an object of attraction to them.

Odogwuakataaka: For you to gain the love of your parents, you must understand your parents.

Odogwuakataaka: Know what they hate and what they like.

Odogwuakataaka: That which they hate, you hate it also and like that which they like as well. These applications will bring you together, making them love you the most.

Chibuzo : Greetings able GM. Udo diri gi.

Chibuzo: Good evening fellow seekers. Angels guide!!!

Odogwuakataaka: Those of you who like sex like birds like singing in the tree. Understand that sex is not good for your spiritual life.

Odogwuakataaka: To make a progress in spiritual world, be mindful of your sexual life.

Odogwuakataaka: Even while you are married, sex is sex.

Odogwuakataaka: When you are not married, sex is sex.

Odogwuakataaka: Just like a woman runs short of purity while on her menses, so a man and a woman go down 5% purity over 100% purity after sex.

Odogwuakataaka: If you are allowed to see what sex does to your spiritual life, you would choose to live a life of celibacy. But then, we don’t condemn sex.

Odogwuakataaka: Remember, all these information are reaching you to help you make a difference in life.

Odogwuakataaka: Understand when you have a target.

Odogwuakataaka: Always listen to your spirit guide to know what is good at all times. What is good is that which helps your purposes. That which helps you get what you want at any point in time.

Odogwuakataaka: When you have a mission, desist from sex.

Odogwuakataaka: Always be more spiritual than physical. Don’t think without sex your husband won’t like you or your wife won’t like you. Make your wife or husband understand the importance of sex and other life matters. Sex shouldn’t be a day by day exercise.

Odogwuakataaka: When you find yourself in such practices, sorry, for you are gone!

Odogwuakataaka: Take charge of your sex life to build your spiritual vibrations.

Odogwuakataaka: Understand agwu is not an evil spirit.

Odogwuakataaka: Don’t be deceived! Know the truth. The truth you know shall set you free.

Odogwuakataaka: Don’t give a second thought towards your destiny for it’s foolishness. You are here on a mission, whatever is the mission, accept it with happiness.

Odogwuakataaka: Don’t despise your calling for another person’s destiny

Chibuzo: Pure words of truth

Odogwuakataaka: Don’t be so stupid to think that if you accept to become this and that you won’t get this and that.

Odogwuakataaka: It’s not wisdom! It’s the destiny of a man that put food on his table. The gods shall bless you with whatever that they have given you as a destiny.

Odogwuakataaka: All you need is wisdom.

Odogwuakataaka: Get knowledge and understanding and enjoy a fulfilled life.

Odogwuakataaka: This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. We keep you update on spiritual matters day by day. The truth we know we make known to you. If not the truth, we have no other reason being here.

Odogwuakataaka: We have gone far in the realms of spirits and can’t return as failures. We ask you to keep fit rituals to draw more positive energies towards yourself.

Odogwuakataaka: Without them, you can’t make a difference. They help creation and recreation.

Odogwuakataaka: They have the ability to make a change at any point in time. Never think it’s too late for you to become this and that: it’s not true! Get knowledge and understanding. In all your get, get wisdom. More light to our paths. Angels guide

Adigom: Odogwuakataka isi mmiri Igbo nine, pls sir many of dibias have told me that amosu is disturbing me. Even today I went to umueri to one traditional woman , she also told me the same thing that amosu is disturbing me and the amosu person is from my Father’s place that all of us normally see. She say that the person don’t want to see me progress in life or give birth, pls what will I do to stop that amosu person or if possible to kill the person, more light to you path ,angel guide

Odogwuakataaka: ‘Amamihe bu ndo’ ( wisdom is a shield)! In the Bible book of Proverbs 27:11 we read: My son, become wise, and gladden my heart, so that I can answer my critics.

Odogwuakataaka: Here I say to you, Adigom be wise and gladden your heart (not my heart).

Odogwuakataaka: I still remember I did a spiritual consultation for you where I was informed by the gods that you are suffering as a result of agwu nsi. I gladly informed you! You went at my back to do the agwu in company of a dibia who asked you to provide a dog for the ritual rites which was contrary to what your agwu demanded. When I was somehow informed (after your post in the house where you sought for peoples’ opinion). I cheerfully intervened even though I quit understood the question was not meant to me.

Odogwuakataaka: I ignored and provided answers, why? Because just like our people would say, Okenye anaghi ano n’ulo, ewu anwuo na ogbu (an elder shouldn’t be at home while goat die on rope)

Odogwuakataaka: Meanwhile, I know that you arebunder agwu control. There are possible tendencies you weren’t aware what you were doing (even when you thought you knew)

Odogwuakataaka: I warned you shouldn’t go ahead with the ritual performance only to be informed few days later that it has been done! The gods are wise!!

Odogwuakataaka: That’s bygone!

Odogwuakataaka: As a member of light house of wisdom who hasvbeen here for a long period of time. I knew how far I have awaken your spiritual vibrations through spiritual information as made available in the forum. Yet wisdom despise you!

Odogwuakataaka: If not, after the ritual assignment, if you have done well, having sense, accepting wisdom to be true: you could have contacted me just like others are doing and say, GM am done with the ritual performances. Help me consult further to see the success or failure! You know I will gladly do that. Why? Because anaghi m edunye nwata njide nkapi ghara ikunye ya mmiri o ga-eji aka (I don’t ask a child to catch a shrew and refuse to provide waters which he uses to wash his hands)

Odogwuakataaka: It’s one step consulting, another step working on consultation report and a step ensuring ritual performances. A spiritualist who lacks this three qualities for services still has a long way to go because he is still an enfant.

Odogwuakataaka: This is why i am involved when i am involved!

Odogwuakataaka: But because you as a fowl has fermented, the earth began to chess after you. Here you ran, ran and ran to where you were told amosu is the cause of your problems.

Odogwuakataaka: Sorry!

Odogwuakataaka: Why won’t amosu be after you when you have brought home firewood with maggots. Haven’t you heard that he who brought home firewood with maggots invites lizards? O bu na I maghi?

Odogwuakataaka: The gods are wise! Obedient is better than sacrifices. When you follow the wise, you become wise. A friend to fools shall be despised! Gbam!!

Odogwuakataaka: Imagine, after consulting two different dibias you came back asking me for a solution to tackle amosu (witchcraft). Isimmiri igbo nile you have seen!

Odogwuakataaka: Alright, I heard and I have seen also! That’s why I have to tell you that we don’t give dogs precious food.

Odogwuakataaka: It’s not done! We aren’t foolish simply because we can’t pay the price for foolishness instead we despised foolishness for it’s a disaster. Since you have pleasure in deceiving yourself, continue deceiving yourself. Arapukwana ka iji!

Odogwuakataaka: Furthermore, send back my words to them (your dibias ) saying, I isi mmiri Igbo nille ask them to complete what they have started. For it’s not enough telling someone he is under witches watch without providing solutions.

Odogwuakataaka: However, I understand they must have told you what to be done, your inability to do it was the reason you remembered Odogwuakataaka. Alright!

Odogwuakataaka: Should I tell you what to be done as you asked?

Odogwuakataaka: I must tell you something which you don’t know and must know makana eziokwu bu ndu (because truth is life). Ma okwu abughi eziokwu, amaghim ekwu (if it’s not true,l don’t know how to say it).

Odogwuakataaka: While we do ‘Ezumezu agwu and ikenga’. We call it Ezumezu agwu ikenga! Because it’s Ezumezu (fullness, wholesome ), weapons for war such as axe blade, and other materials are attached on the Ezumezu with powerful roots and plants such as osisi ofo, e.t.c . With all these and rituals taken, your agwu will be more powerful to fight your cause. With this true ritual formation, it’s possible that after your Ezumezu agwu ritual, no manner of amosu will live to torment you (when you go on doing necessary as agwu demands)

Odogwuakataaka: Having given him more powers and weapons for war, he will first guide you

Odogwuakataaka: If he can’t guide you against witchcraft, what’s the essence of Ezumezu agwu?

Odogwuakataaka: Hahahahah

Odogwuakataaka: I laugh ignorant!

Odogwuakataaka: Odogwu is not guy name. Akataaka bukwanu arusi!! Odogwu weere buru ife onye metere!!! Call me Odogwuakataaka and I tell you more!! I have gone far in the realms of spirits and can’t return as a failure. It’s impossible!! Angels guide

Jay: Odogwuakataaka!!!!!

Ñuo mmiri ñuta ndu!!!!

Nna m ukwu, my father, my father, I ga adi ooooooh!!!!!!

Victor : GM I salute.

Beluolisah : Odogwuakataaka!

Frank: Ututuoma our GM Odogwuakataaka Ike chigi yere gi ga adi ka echi maka na echi adagwuagwu iseee!

Frank: Odogwu akataka. Anu ana agba egbe o na ata nri. May the Gods continue to use you to show us light.

Sunday: You are a great man

Ifeyinwa: Keep doing your good work .

Cynthia: Angle guide iseeeee

Uba: Odogwuakataakam

Udochukwu: Arusi adi akwa aka, arusi kara aka ya gaziere gi odogwu ukwu,the most high priest if our time more light to your path always

Sylvester: Wowwwwww.. that is awesome. Thanks the most high! More light to ur path.

Sylvester : MY ABLE GM. PLS WHAT ARE THE NECESSARY RITUAL TO UNDERTAKE OR PERFORM IN THIS CASE?? PLS MY GM UR SON AND LIGHT BEARER NEED UR HELP

Adigom:
      Sir please I don’t have any dibia, you’re everything to me, pls try to forgive me please, you know am among of one of the old member in this group, please my knees is on ground begging for your forgiveness, ndi igbo si na mmefe adighi na mgbayalu amadi,pls forgive Odugwuakataka isi mmiri igbo nine, more light to your path

Odogwu Akataaka:
      Ị na_akọrọ onwe gị _ you are talking to yourself and you know

I brought myself so down that you see me.
      I came to you so humble that you understood me.
      I came to you with truth that you have life.

I came to you with humility that you have to welcome me.
      I came to you regardless who I am that you receive and feel free with me.
      When all these qualities I displayed to help acceptance are been disregarded and trampled upon, I would stand on my feet to tell you who I am.
      When I do, you find out I am not what you think I am.

You find out I am not as short as I presented myself to be. You find out am not as friendly as you assumed. You find out am not as tolerant as you took me for. Why? Because I am what I am!

This is why I said, i na_akọrọ onwe gị!

And you know.

You see, when an elder takes position, telling a child and warning him against fire, it’s stupid if the child misunderstand the role of the elder for foolishness.

Should he does, the elder has no alternative than to allow him “test and see”

It’s highest order of ignorant when good number of you misunderstand my concept and present, therefore taking my warnings and directives as folktales.

Before you take me for anything which am not against, I tell you, first of all, don’t underestimate me. I am and can’t be what you think. I am what I am!

You can’t change me.

Don’t think I belong to caliber and timber of people you can come across with spoken words telling me that “to err is human and to forgive is divine”

I don’t have such understanding in my world and instruction.

This is why I am very careful in life

I am as careful as the spirits, I won’t wrong you so that I don’t seek for your forgiveness.

I don’t beg human and won’t beg at anytime. That’s me!

From year to year, it’s taboo if I should ask human to forgive me.

I don’t do that!

I mind my spoken words

I count my steps

These are two ways I have guided my path against error. Therefore, if you intentionally trample upon my head in the believe to seek for my forgiveness, I tell you that I am a viper (none trample on my head).
      When you see your fellow perhaps your equal, you might sin against him or offend him. It’s stupid you have to offend yourself assuming you are offending whom you haven’t seen and won’t see in life and life to come. Because if such people exist, am one of them. You can’t see me in life and life to come. It is ignorant of you that you ignore my directives for your success and progress assuming you are doing Odogwuakataaka. You can’t do me good or wrong.
      Why? Because you and I do not share boundary.

You can only do yourself good or wrong following directives or ignoring directives. I am a messenger, a servant, therefore, whatever information I get from the spirits I pass across to you.

If you like, you receive them in good faith and benefit from them. This was why I told you about your agwụ as force behind your predicament.

Did you meet with me?
      Did you see me?
      Did you pay for the consultation?
      You didn’t!
      Rather someone paid for you.
      Having known you were nobody, having nothing to offer to isi mmiri igbo nille, what makes you think I can deceive you?

I know as much as you know yourself that you @Adigom has nothing (financially). Then, what makes you think I can lie to you? For what benefit? To gain your finnancial support or favor? To gain your assistance or recommendations? I just wish to know what might make isi mmiri igbo nille lie to a person of your status!

When I said upon spirit information, this is your problem (agwụ), how on earth would a human in his right senses take such information from real source as mischief?
      But you did!

The reason was best known to you.

When you set to do your agwụ, to prove your height of ofeke, you denied me the information. Your reason was best known to you

To prove to you that light house of wisdom is greater than you and all forces in you. You never knew the moment you came to the house seeking for interpretation on possible reasons for sudden death of a dog you bought for the ritual exercise ( as directed by your dibịa).

To prove to you that I am not what you thought I am but I am what I am. I intervened for your course (uninvited).

If you were wise and have sense like a human being, could you not have written or called me perhaps to ask me the questions?

To prove you have skeleton in the cupboard. You ignored me to seek information among people who are here to learn from the master. Height of Ofekeism.

Our people would say, ọnwụ guba unere, omiwa ihe (when banana plant wishes to die, it begins to bear fruit).
      I gladly admonished you. I asked you not to use dog for the agwụ thus your own agwụ refuses dog for institution. There are things you never know which you have come to know now. Now it has rained over you!

You never know that this is your world. You think your world is my world.

It’s false, I have to tell you thus your world is not my world and my world is not your world. We came and exist in different world.
      I operate from high order which is why you can’t come near me but then I am right behind you.

You can’t see me but I can see you.

You can’t touch me but I can touch and beat you at any time I wish.
      Do you now have real sense of our different world?

When you come across my person, it’s only wisdom that can set you free.

This is why you are asked to be wise. To know the truth. It’s ignorant you think we are here to bargain. It’s stupid you think I am here for business. It’s awkward you assume I am this and that. I am as white as snow. I have nothing hidden in me. I am truth, I am unclad.

Therefore, stop crying foul and stop using adage on me because be fore the birth of Abraham, Christ was!

We aren’t equal and can’t be equal. The more you come closer, the more I advance.

Many people are poor today not because they were born to be poor but because of their stubborn nature.
      Undermining the truth that is most available.

Taking the truth for granted! Assuming they are doing someone else while they are carefully doing themselves evil. You are one of them, Adigom.

You have seen it.

Do you still need a spiritualist to tell you that Ofeke does not pay?
      You ignored my spiritual guide not to buy another dog and to avoid further ritual exercise and went on doing as you wish, do you know that all shall later come against you?

You have seen them.

But then, you thought you were doing it for isi mmiri igbo nille. Now you know better.

You have seen that I isi mmiri igbo nille Odogwuakataaka is not in the picture to your destiny.
      Ofeke ajọ ka!!!

Adigom:
      Odogwuakataka, isi mmiri igbo nine, ozoigbo ndu, I gadikaechi maka na echi adiagwuagwu may gods and goddesses continue to the guide, lead and protect you, in fact since I join this group have learn a lot from your and know that you re a really gods sent to this generation and I pray that gods and goddesses will keep you for us.

Sir please and please am so sorry for what so ever that happened, to tell you the truth I didn’t mean to hurt you and I thought you told me to go meet someone that will do it for me ,Odogwuakataka please my knees are on the ground begging for your forgiveness and so sorry for everything please, it will not repeat again and I didn’t do it to try you in any thing, please forgive me sir, more light to your path

Sir please, please and please am so sorry, try to take me back as a prodigal son, you’re my father and father of all of us in this group, you have save many souls in this generation, sir please and please forgive me.

Jerry:
      Iseeee..

Thank you isi mmili Igbo nile for another insightful and wisdom packed lecture.

Daniel:
      Odogwuakataaka!!! Isi mmiri Igbo nile!!! The one and only High Priest of Abrudeh City!!! My able GGM!!! I thank you for this teaching. Seriously, I’m learning what money can’t buy and gradually growing. I thank The Most High God.

The gods and goddesses, my ancestors and my chi for bringing me here. My GGM! May you live long and prosper in all you do, Sir. Iseeee

More light your path. Angels guide

To all my able Monitors, I greet you all. May you all live long and prosper. Iseeee

Ernest:
      Mmuo na ekwu

The spirit is talking

Mmuo di ike (the spirits are most powerful)

Ekenem gi onye isi nchu aja, isi mmiri Igbo nile, Odogwuakataka, onye otu m.
      Ako na uche ndi mmuo ekenem gi.

I thank the gods and goddess and your ezumezu maka na ibu mmuo oma.

Promise:
      Odogwuakataka, Isimili Igbonile, Ofuonye Igbo Ji eme onu, okala mmadu okala omu ekenem GI nnam.

Pls sir, last time you made mention of Oke awale and NNE awele, saying that the Oke (male) awele don’t take human but the NNE (female) awele misbehaves it take human with boom wealth.

Sir I ask is this Oke and NNE awele different from uzu awele, Oke ite awele etc.

Emmanuel:
      Odogwuakataka … i respect you ..

Daniel:
      My GGM, should a placenta be buried, can it be dug out by another to be used? And are there rituals to be done to protect a buried placenta and prevent it from being used by another even when found? And is there any repercussion to such rituals done for the protection of a placenta?

Vivian:
      Adighi ama aka…odogwu has always been second to none as far as am concern.. May u live long odogwuakataka….iseeeeeee

Daniel:
      I concur with you. Iseeee

Ikechukwu:
      Please new joined members should introduce themselves and contact the monitors for proper integration.

It is against the rules here to chat, write or ask questions whenever GM is teaching. It causes distractions.

We have enough time ask questions and even make our contributions on any topic on angels guide.

Adigom:
      Odogwuakataka, isi mmiri igbo nine, ozoigbo ndu, I gadikaechi maka na echi adiagwuagwu may gods and goddesses continue to the guide, lead and protect you, in fact since I join this group have learn a lot from your and know that you re a really gods sent to this generation and I pray that gods and goddesses will keep you for us.

Sir please and please am so sorry for what so ever that happened, to tell you the truth I didn’t mean to hurt you and I thought you told me to go meet someone that will do it for me ,Odogwuakataka please my knees is on ground begging for your forgiveness and so sorry for everything please, it will not repeat again and I didn’t do it to try you in any thing, please forgive me sir, more light to your path

Sir please, please and please am so sorry, try to take me back as a prodigal son, you’re my father and father of all of us in this group, you have save many souls in this generation, sir please and please forgive me

Blink:
      Odogwuakataka the only great one and mouth piece of God’s and goddess,, please sir sorry for taking you back. In one of your last topics you talk about if someone want to be successful in life he/she need to appeals to his/her Chi from his home land, so my question is that can I be in Lagos and appeals my Chi here in Lagos or is it most I go back to my home land

Chidi:
      Prince in in Abuja, how can I get the Ofo stick and edo

Daniel:
      Honestly, I got mine now from one of our monitors cos I realized what some sell here in Abuja as ofo sticks are fake

AD-TECH:
      Odogwu akataka, ekelem gi, I feel stupid for not have known you or this group for long, I don’t know what I’m searching on Facebook before I saw this page i can’t tell how and when, wish I have known this group for long , would have been a better person than I am, may God bless you for the wisdom and knowledge he gave you which you decided to use for humanity. Odogwu I’m taking by faith that you re my godfather spiritual father and my mentor from now , odogwu my life is messed up, people do see me as a rich man but only me knows that sometimes to eat is war, people do see me as one on top in my career but only me knows am managing to get just food , odogwu akataka biko nnam I will like to have private discussions with you , please my lord find mercy on your son and give me attention.
      For more information, write the admin on +2347062855001(WhatsApp)

ed

Odogwu Akataaka! I greet you. The gods are wise. Please how can one constitute agwu and what is the cost?

Odogwuakataaka
        Grand Master

Ezumezu Ikenga Agwu – Light House of Wisdom

Ezumezu Ikenga Agwu

Obiohachukwudi

Sir can anyone have Agwu

Lovegrainministries360

Odogwuakataaka, l feel blessed to find this forum. I will like to be guided, how do I start?

Prince Nnamdi Kingsley

glimnggroup

Please Odogwuakataaka, I want you do consultation for me. I am having a lot problems and setbacks in life. Sometimes, I dream about dogs and the dogs bite me sometime. Sometimes I see myself back in my secondary school or my village or the old house where we lived before I came to Lagos. Please I want to know my root, what my problem is and if I have a call of destiny.

Thanks.

Emmydddd1996

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Odugwuakataka I great you.biko wise one help me with consultation let me know where I stand and how to go on with my life</p>

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thanks</p>
                  By Chukwuemeka

Martinmbah

Just like me started having problems when I left my job to do system work … people I gave loan ran with my money …. everything just changed uptill I can’t stand as a man talk more of feeding myself or family

Robinson

Good evening sir

Sir please how I get number

Robinson

Good evening sir

Sir please how I get your number

Robinson

Good evening sir

Sir please how can I get your number

Nonso7

Good evening sir. OdogwuAkataka the great man of wisdom and knowledge. Pls I need you to make consultation for me to know about my life and destiny. I find it very hard to control myself as a person I don’t understand myself sometimes it as if I lose control over myself. I’ve recently done my agwu but yet  want to know the real truth and irony behind my life. Thank you sir!

Michael_mike

Good evening sir. Odogwu Akataka the great man of wisdom.

Please sir I also did my Agwu but things haven’t started working fine for me i want to know if you can help me make a consultation I will like to know what’s wrong with me sir.

Thank you sir🙏.

Opeters91

Good evening Odogwu akataka,

Am new here,can I be guided on how not to disobey the rules of this great house. More light on ur part sir.

Peter Agom is my name

Zubestpaint

Good evening GM! Thank you so much for your wise lectures which I’ve really learnt something from.

Please I want to ask  a question.

For someone who has recognised his agwu and ready to follow his agwu up. what are the necessary sacrifices he or she needs to do for financial open doors in other to complete the process of welcoming and accepting his agwu?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.