LIGHT TO MY PATH

Forums SPIRITUAL DISCUSSIONS LIGHT TO MY PATH

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    cosmas

Good Morning Odogwu Akataka, In an honest truth, I sincerely need your help. I believe you can help but its if the Angels guide.  Please sir, help me to establish light in my path. Nothing, I mean absolutely nothing works for me. Am totally like a caged person. What I know about my life is that am alive and healthy. But am totally and completely broke. Am confused and stranded. But Your words of truth pushed me to you.

The confusion am into, and the desire to know the truth led me to encounter your article through Nairaland forum and from there to your personal forum.

You are indeed a Grand master of knowledge and truth. And for the sake you brought out time to expose the naked truth to the world, May You never lack happiness in your life! Ya gazie ooo

The same truth, You share freely are the same truth, our native doctors knew but because they hide the truth within themselves, They open room for deception. Deception being a vice, lead to a whole lot of them to be fake. Today, It’s very rare to see a good native doctor who are out to save and help humanities. They are after getting MONEY  from us from time to time. MONEY is now the order of the day in all human activities.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.