MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING BUT EVERYTHING NEEDS MONEY.

Forums WISDOM OF THE GREAT ODOGWUAKATAAKA MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING BUT EVERYTHING NEEDS MONEY.

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jayconnor
    Grand Master

I concur when you said “MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING”.

Believe me too, in this world,’ MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING BUT EVERYTHING NEEDS MONEY.
      Money is like a dettol, it kills 99% problems.
      (The Great Odogwuakataaka).

CASH IS KING.
      Do you want to see how people really are?
      Wait till money is involved…..
      MONEY DOES NOT CHANGE PEOPLE, IT UNMASKS THEM.

Money is the worst discovery of human life. But it is the most trusted material to test human nature.
      Take a sit my good friend and listen to the wisdom of the Great Odogwuakataaka. YOU AREN’T WEALTHY UNTIL YOU HAVE SOMETHING MONEY CAN’T BUY.

If you want to feel rich just count the things you have that money can’t buy.
      Life doesn’t just happen to you,’ you receive everything in your life based on what you’ve given.

At my poor state, I realized that LACK OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL.
      Being poor is just a choice, especially if you believe that money is the only means to become rich.

Waste your money and you’re only out of money. But waste your time and you have lost a part of your life.

Depending on whom you ask, time is money, time is work, time is like everything your life stick on. One today is worth two tomorrow. Lost time is never found again. The older we get the less of it we’ve got left.

Seeking knowledge at a young age is like engraving on a stone. Make each day your masterpiece. An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.

IN YOUTH WE LEARN: IN OLD AGE WE UNDERSTAND. A tụọrọ ọ mara, ọ mara. A tụọrọ ofeke, o fenye isi ebe?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.