NEVER GIVE YOUR FRIENDS MONEY

Forums WISDOM OF THE GREAT ODOGWUAKATAAKA NEVER GIVE YOUR FRIENDS MONEY

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jayconnor
    Grand Master

Ah how would this one sound to you?

I said, NEVER GIVE YOUR FRIENDS MONEY but you can lend them some money should they want to borrow from you. Giving your friends money might ruin your relationship with your friends. Perhaps making you the bad one even when you had no bad intentions.

Teach rather your friends how to make money just like the world taught everyone who cares to learn. Never forget too quick that the world doesn’t dash or give us money when we don’t work for it.

Through services we make money and that you have to make your friends know if you already know. Help your friends to create enabling environment to stand chances of making money through services.

Tell your friends that money is not a gift so that he/she doesn’t expect it from someone without services. I have never seen a noble man nor woman who has gained respect because she receives money from friends always.

Your friends must know if you already knew that to make money is to render a services to the world. Be proud Always to say No to your friends who often ask you for money having no zeal for work. He’s a liability whose energy must see to the factory if you permit me.

Don’t be shy to work in whichever way, field or environment you find fit. No job is greater than the job you are doing so far you are applying an energy to services for the betterment of the society.

We can help reshape the thoughts of others when we have the right thinking faculty. I remain your one and only Grand Master of Spiritual knowledge. The great Odogwuakataaka anya fụrụ mmụọ. Ajọ nwa.
      Angels guide!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.