Oseoji (Alligator pepper)

Forums RITUAL ITEMS & MATERIALS Oseoji (Alligator pepper)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jayconnor
    Grand Master

Oseoji

Oseoji is so important because of who we are. How many of you have this true knowledge of who humans are? When you were asked to define a human being, what do you say?

Why did the word has it that our body is a temple? What is temple? Do you even understand human and mystery surroundings our existence? You must know the truth. The truth you know shall set you free.

Oseoji causes renewal. Alligator pepper as I always said, profound knowledge behind its true existence remains truly unknown to mankind. Daily we come to its exposition upon angels guide.

However, we know upon angels guide Oseoji as a force which causes renewal. Because we are sacred, we must maintain our purity to help our existence. This is why we have Oseoji.

Alligator pepper help us remain positive with positive energies.

Click Here To Read Our Detailed Discussion on Oseoji

Aygold Aygold

I have been threatening by witchcraft unknown they did to me a ritual and suddenly they trying to kill me then I decided not to go to the church and I went to Catholic Church, unfortunately I committed a sin by have intercourse with a woman since then my life have been empty please help me

Mimzee

Greetings….I had abortion 7years ago and didnt go for cleansing,can I use oseoji to cleanse myself and appease my ancestor and also open paths for my business.

Jaykay1000

Please how do use the alligator pepper?

NWANKWO OKOROAFOR

<p style=”text-align: center;”>My greetings to everyone here, i am happy to become a member today. I am here because of the level of wisdom and knowledge existing within this platform.</p>
              GRANDMASTER ODOGWUAKATAKA, may your days be long, and may the source of your wisdom and knowledge continue to expand without limit.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.