Plan Your Life Accordingly – Don’t Waste Money On Youthful Exuberances

Forums WISDOM OF THE GREAT ODOGWUAKATAAKA Plan Your Life Accordingly – Don’t Waste Money On Youthful Exuberances

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jayconnor
    Grand Master

What is pursuing you determines how you run. If a dog is pursuing you, you don’t run like when a lion is pursuing you. Don’t pursue money like a single man when you have a family.

Don’t pursue money like under 16 when you are above 30 years. The speed by which you earn money should increase when you get to 30’s and decrease when you are at 60’s.
      Two reasons why we save money is for EMERGENCY and INVESTMENT.

You must be aware immediately you become an adult.
      #Stop dorimeeeeee… 

Merry doesn’t stop so far life continues. The wise eat to live. We don’t live to eat.
      #Stop Aminoooooo…

The foolish drinks himself into stupor. Becoming a good companion to exotic drinks. Only the brewery company can give an account of your lost capital investment.

I remain the great Odogwuakataaka anya fụrụ mmụọ. Ajọ nwa. Ogbu onye ọjọọ ụbọchị ndụ na-atọ ya ụtọ. Ndenri atụ egwu. High priest from Abrudeh. I have gone far in the realm of spirit. It’s impossible for me to return a failure. Odogwu bụ ife onye metere. Akataaka bụ arụsị.
      Listen to the voice of wisdom.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.