Spells For Sound and Vision

Forums SPELLS Spells For Sound and Vision

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ICI24

Cresonic Volcanic_Fire:

Sir,please can you let me know the leaf you chew wit aligator pepper to know and hear from the spirit abt a person case and asking witout refusal.thank you great teacher

Sir,please can you let me know the leaf you chew wit aligator pepper to know and hear from the spirit abt a person case and asking witout refusal.thank you great teacher

Odogwu Akataaka:
      There is no leaf I know

A pastor again!
      All of pastor’s want to hear and see, providing people’s problems with solutions yet troubles and problems following you are greater than those who seek for your services

Christianity are reaping the truth they sold hence none is free and happy anyway. All of the pastors in christendom wish to hear and see to tell people as e dey happen yet they don’t care to see themselves first

How can you see me when you aren’t seeing yourself?
      What is the possibility?

Because deception is the order of the day in christendom, none is safe. From the Bishop down to the floor members, none is safe.

Because they have despise wisdom, the world is no longer safe for them. Reasons for daily midnight prayers. Having no peace of mind

Sleepless night

If they see cockroach they scream and shout blood of Jesus. If they see spider, they shout and say its witchcraft. No peace for the ignorant

Now I tell you @cresonic

Even though you seek to see vision and hear sounds, these sound good for its good for one to hear from the gods perhaps to provide solutions

The request is not why am annoyed but then I am annoyed simply because the heart by which you sought for these are for selfishness

Do you now understand?

Take for instance, no true dibịa who seek to be dibia but forced to be dibia

This is why no dibia meet another dibịa asking for juju to enable him see or hear from the spirits upon spiritual consultation

Only these ofeke dibịa’s who are like the ofeke pastor’s could be seen getting different juju to help see and hear

No ọdịnala dibịa (traditional dibịa) or marine dibịa who can seek for power outside the ones given unto him for the purpose of truth

It’s the duty of ndị ichie ani who called you for services to offer you the tools, helping interactions. So that you hear as they speak and they too hear as you speak

So that you see whenever they show you and you they too sees whenever you point fingers

But then in christendom, you said Jesus is heaven and earth yet you can’t hear your names when it’s called by a spirit

You can’t even say a prayer the way it attract powers, forces for positive effects

Everything are done wrongfully. Ọ bụ onye ka unu na_aghọrị? Who are you people deceiving?

Do you know that a deceiver is as well deceiving himself?

Don’t you know? This is why, whenever you buried yourself by yourself, your fingers comes up

Seek wisdom first, every other thing shall be given unto you

By the help of the gods, their love and kindness, I isi mmiri Igbo nille has seen wisdom and was able to have handshake with her

This is why I have been proving to be wise before men and women, human and spirits

I have many ways to help the just to gain whatever they seek in life

You asked about a leaf for hearing of sound but then 8 shall tell you about a leaf for vision

Joseph Ugochukwu:

GM the gods are with you

Odogwu Akataaka:
      There is a leaf which we call ibirisi anya mmụọ. Its the first leaf that comes in a season and first to go in a season

That’s to say this leaf comes after a period of dry season, as soon as the first rain falls in a year. It comes first and has to return before rain stop falling (ending of raining season)

This is natural way for vision using the leaf for rituals

But then, are you in peace with your chi, realm of origin and every other possible forces surrounding your path?

Ofeke never care for these forces. This is why it’s impossible for an ofeke to attain greatness

Now, with this leaf you can see vision.

When you follow wisdom, you see that all men are gods and the women are the goddesses

Nothing is impossible

It’s one thing to see, another thing to stand what you saw and have so
      und understanding

For ritual effects using the vision leaf, you shall get an ọba

Ọba is a calabash

Use 7 seeds of alligator to cleanse the calabash 7 times each in an hour

In each cleansing praying for a rain fall before next morning

When you are done at the last 7th hour, you take the calabash with both hands, keep on top stool

Exposing where a direct rain shall fall and enter inside the calabash

This is holy water people talk about

Water without corruption

I have told us earlier how Tuesday get holy water for healing and mystic works

Same applications are used here

When rain falls, after rain, collect the calabash along with the rain water, bring inside. Insert the vision leaf inside

You shall use every night to wash your face before bed till 7 nights

That’s to say, each night, after dinner and all activities, it’s the last thing you do before bed and after that, don’t worry talk or respond to anyone till day break

Get the ritual calabash, use to wash your face properly. Keep and sleep.

You can’t tell the experience all through the night

Now, in the morning. As you wake up, you can’t behold the sun no matter how far you tried

Starting from that morning till the 7th days, whosoever that sees you can’t behold your site

Those who has knowledge of the truth shall say that your eyes looks like a witch or wizard for it shall turn red and have to be painful more especially whenever the sun shine

For safety, you do better stay indoors all through the rituals

At the end of seven days, for permanent services. For it to serve till eternity, you shall look and get okwma and 7 times 7 pieces of mmụmụọnwa

Do you know what is mmụmụọnwa? There is an ant that blinks light at night

It sparks light which looks and shine so bright

I shall guide you on on how to swallow it with the okwuma for another seven days

These are natural ways of seeing in spirits upon angels guide without you haven anything like blood sacrifices

But then, it has to do with your chi and every other possible forces surrounding you for effectiveness unlike when you do juju

Juju is another way to get vision or sound owing to the sacrifices

These are the truth you must know.

At this juncture, I have to call it a day. More light on our path as angels guide us all. Iseee

Candy Ghana:
      More Light to your path Iseee

Joseph Ugochukwu:

Isee the wise one

Nafisat Wakili:

As clear as snow. I can testify to that. Even though I’m seriously learning but I have started seeing changes in my life

Okwudili:
      Greetings The GM..Please how I have a spiritual check(Nlebanya)/evaluation.I need itThanks The great institution of wisdom himself.

Paul:
      I’ve been lookin forward to such teachings, more light unto your path GGM.. Mmuo Dike

GGM Isimmiri Igbonile,I wanna say a big thank you for the teachings so far even amongst your busy schedule but I wanna ask someone, no knowledge is a waste and I’ve been reading the 6th and 7th Books of Moses lately which I know you’re familiar with because it’s filled with a lot of ancient Egyptian spells, even know everything comes with a price but wanna know if I’m at risk of harming myself? Even even though I’ve been doing my keep fit rituals

Sorry for the wrong spellings

Nkechinyerem Jessica:

Pls Nna, what is this okwuma, is it shell butter? More light on our path

Pls NNAM ODOGWUAKATAAKA, does it mean that the cleansing has to take place 49times in 7 hours. one seed been used to cleanse the oba 7times in an hour, is it going to be continuously or wait for some minutes before proceeding,thanks as angels guide us all

After the cleansing,would the alligator pepper be thrown away?

Uchechukwu Origwe:

Isi mmiri Igbo n’ile
      Odogwu Akataka nnam
      Oke dibia Oke mmuo
      Thank you for the teaching of this morning.
      May the gods and goddesses keep you so long for our generation needs your person.
      Iseeee

Sir, you asked me to remind you of our discussion when you come online.

I’m Uche Origwe, I sent you a private message Sir

Araoye Adedeji:

GM, the gods and goddesses will continue to put more light on your path, asee. Please wh
      at’s another name for this leaf in yoruba or English. Thanks

Diletta:

Good morning GGM ,,pls am I need of answers to what I experienced yesterday ,,I went to a man for prayers according to him he said someone in my family doesn’t want to see my success ,,and that she doesnot want my destiny to shine ,,so he asked I buy coconut ,,salt ,,and bring it for prayers ,,I went there he asked I get a white hankerchief and I prayed on items ,,used all of them over my body and pray ,,,after the man opened the salt kept into the hankerchief ,,and tied it,,then said I should use the hanky all over my hand and pray that any evil should come out,,as I was praying he burst the coconut and stated using it’s water on my hand ,, then used the hanky deep into the bowl containing the mixture of water and coconut,,,and washed as I was washing immediately fire came out of my hand ,,Great Man ,,,pls I need explaination to that ,,and if it was really true that it was a sign of the evil coming out

Pls I need answers

Nkechinyerem Jessica:

For me it’s a magic,” the you look the less you see”!

Diletta:
      Ok thanks dear

Desmond Ghana:

The same all this men rob chemical on white hanky when he brush together it catch fire.. don’t believe such.. hope you don’t throw the little cash u have to him

Diletta:

My dear I gve him some money oo

Hmm but I have learnt my lesson shaa

Ok thanks very much for your contribution

Desmond Ghana:

Yes bro… you in right house where truth stand ..

Diletta:

Am not a guy but a lady,,,

Desmond Ghana:

Ok nwa oma .. still wait for GM he Answer you clear when he comes online

Diletta:
      Ok thanks

Offor Paul:

That is potassium, a chemical that doesn’t go with water

Tobias:

There’s no atom of magic or spirituality in that act
      That is just science, most people especially pastors have been using it to delude and collect money from people. That thing is just alkali metals or better still chemical that reacts with water to produce heat and fire. Most people do think it’s miracle, but it’s just a deceptive way of confusing and making people believe u have powers

Dan_FreeManKing:

How can salt react with water to produce heat and fire…? The chemical reaction can go this way Nacl+H2O= NaOH which is base and libration of chlorine and hydrogen gas

Most pastors uses mystical way to defraud some ofeke…for u believe in them

Potassium is a metal and it can react with water to produce potassium chloride KOH and Hydrogen gas.
      K+H2O=KOH+H2

To me the pastor uses mystical way to bring fire on the Hydrogen gas or chlorine gas for him to believe on him…or during the process there was a source of light which ignite the librated gas

Kingsarf
          Am happy to be here, i never know that place like this exist.
          All thanks to GM
        Abamden

Good afternoon GM, please help me out in collecting back my money I gave to a guy to help me with papers to be employed at a health facility two years ago. Any spell, ritual or advice is highly appreciated. Thanks

Batey96

I am in Cameroon and most of the items you called here,we don’t have and I don’t even know their English names.ibiris anyammo

rubylight

Greetings Gm , i am a new member, i was recently informed that i am an Ogbanje by a dibia that says i have to go to the river and pray . But am wondering why he will not follow me to lead the exercise? Pls trow more light on this thanks .

Enyichukwu102

The great one more light to your path may your wisdom continue enlarge more and more and beyond ..I only wish to tap from your wisdom.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.