Be Careful Of Whom You Call Your Friends!

Forums WISDOM OF THE GREAT ODOGWUAKATAAKA Be Careful Of Whom You Call Your Friends!

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jayconnor
    Grand Master

If I’m an animal, there are some people I would want to be like them. But because I’m a human being, I can’t be them. They are, those who doesn’t like to associate with you for who you are but will like to enjoy your money which comes as a result of who you are. Fear them!

Some friends are like a very good fellow because the journey is sweet and job rewarding. But can’t stand a minute of your trier and hard times. Fear them!!

They are financial planning experts and managers when your capital is doing the voluntary care service in their zone but will abuse you and run out of ideas the moment you record a financial crisis. Fear them!

Happy New months friends.

I remain the great Odogwuakataaka anya fụrụ mmụọ. Ajọ nwa. Ogbu onye ọjọọ ụbọchị ndụ na-atọ ya ụtọ. Ndenri atụ egwu. High priest from Abrudeh. Truly, I have gone far in the realm of spirit. It’s impossible for me to return a failure. Odogwu bụ ife onye metere, Akataaka bụ arụsị.
      Mmụọ dike!
      (WhatsApp only +2347062855001)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.