Benefits of blood sacrifices over us and for our entire family.

Forums SPIRITUAL DISCUSSIONS Questions People Ask Benefits of blood sacrifices over us and for our entire family.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jayconnor
    Grand Master

Adaobi Urewuchi:
      Good evening the Grand master, OdogwuAkatakaa, the man that gods and goddess hears when he calls them, the eyes of the gods, the curse breaker, the peace man, the only dibia you don’t see yet he does his work perfect!

I bless the day my chi waked me up in the middle of the night to search the meaning of Ogbanje, cos I have fired this Ogbanje of a thing, I have done deliverance and separation, and they have over fired me too.

I was reading and reading till I came across light house of wisdom site, I called Our Master, after my Afa my eyes was opened, I have started to take care of my spiritual life and am happy now.

I was among the people that did new year prayers here, the gods and goddess answered my prayers, my kid brother came back from American last week, the next day he was supposed to go pick his immediate younger brother from the airport cos they entered different flight, him and his family had an accident, not even a scratch on him, his son and wife, nobody believed a soul came out alive.

The gods and goddess of my our land heard my prayers and granted my request.
      If not that videos are not allowed here, I would have sent the clip .
      May the gods and goddess favor us all.

Odogwu Akataaka:
      Often do I say, mmụọ dike – spirits are powerful. I know that to be true, why I must keep saying it day and night.

Through sacrifices, many things could be averted.

What is death? Is death not a spirit? Because death is a spirit, sacrifices keeps you and your families away from his ways. Even when you happened to be found where he was sent to a mission, he will see you and recognize you as nwa àjà _ child of sacrifices.

What do death take away from one?
      Is it not life/blood?

Make sure sacrifices of blood to the spirits in your expense.

Ejighị ndụ achọ ndụ

When that is seen and received by the spirits, you definitely becomes a beloved. Your life will be spared for the purpose of the sacrifices.

Oh my people perish for lack of knowledge.

If not, you do better understand when you read in the book of Exodus 12:13.

The blood will be a sign for you on the houses where you are, and when I see the blood, I will pass over you. No destructive plague will touch you when I strike Egypt.

Did you know what happened when the messengers of death was sent to Egypt after this divine instructions?

The angels slay all first born child in the land. Now, the Israelites were saved not because they were were sons and daughters of Israel but because they obeyed the voice of wisdom.

So for some fools today who think there’s mercy and Favour to every one, take heed and be wise. No mercy ground on earth and no favour for anyone who is Ofeke.

It’s still same voice of truth then, now and tomorrow.

Aja di ike _ sacrifices are powerful just like the spirits itself.

As powerful as death, no power on earth can stand and push death away but sacrifices.

I tell you the truth I know.
      I remain the great Odogwuakataaka anya fụrụ mmụọ. Ajọ nwa.

I have gone far in the realm of spirit, it’s impossible for me to return a failure. Impossible!
      The truth I know, I make known to you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.