Bethel: Chi Temple Of Israel How It Was Instituted By Jacob/Israel

Forums SPIRITUAL DISCUSSIONS Questions People Ask Bethel: Chi Temple Of Israel How It Was Instituted By Jacob/Israel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Odogwuakataaka
    Grand Master

Kobimdi:
      Gud day Gm, please I want to know if there was dispute or misunderstanding between The Most High and other gods and goddesses? Because he Most High warned His chosen ones not to have other gods and goddesses and from the Torah,Nevi’im, and ketuvim,we learnt The Most High destroyed temples of other gods. Does it means that the Jews do not have individual Chi? If they do how do they attend to their Chi?

Odogwu Akataaka:
      Truely, there was no dispute among the spirits, between the Most High and any spirits. What they had was a contention.
      Lucipher contended with him to have rulership over mankind.
      That was the reason for the first spiritual battle in the realm of spirits.

If not, there was no other dispute or controversy which existed among the spirit beings.

Now, listen and listen good to understand my messages.
      Someone talked about this WARNING earlier and I offered responses now you have to repeat it again.
      Does that mean you did not read it or what?
      I made you understand that the WARNING happens to be as a result of his supremacy. Every spirit is jealous just like every human being.
      When He (Chi Ukwu Okike) chose Abraham. He had a covenant with him.
      Till the time of Isaac, the covenant remained.
      When Jacob contested with his guardian angel, it was as a result of the covenant.

You asked if the Isrealites have chi _ guardian angel?
      So they aren’t human? Aren’t they humans?
      You wanted to read and see all things in that small book you have and called Bible?

You asked if the Isrealites have chi temple?
      So you wanted to read all things in that very selected but few letters called Bible?
      OKAY!
      What is bethel?
      Can you tell me?

Answer and tell me what bethel means and foundation of bethel?
      In the book of Genesis 28 vs 18, what do you read?

Genesis 28:18
      “Ya‘akov got up early in the morning, took the stone he had put under his head, set it up as a standing-stone, poured olive oil on its top”
      Complete Jewish Bible
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=complete.Jewish.bibleh

Genesis 32:22
      “He got up that night, took his two wives, his two slave-girls, and his eleven children, and forded the Yabok.”
      Complete Jewish Bible
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=complete.Jewish.bible

Genesis 32:23
      “He took them and sent them across the stream, then sent his possessions across;”

Genesis 32:24
      “and Ya‘akov was left alone. Then some man wrestled with him until daybreak.”

Genesis 32:25
      “When he saw that he did not defeat Ya‘akov, he struck Ya‘akov’s hip socket, so that his hip was dislocated while wrestling with him.”

Genesis 32:26
      “The man said, “Let me go, because it’s daybreak.” But Ya‘akov replied, “I won’t let you go unless you bless me.””

Genesis 32:27
      “The man asked, “What is your name?” and he answered, “Ya‘akov.””

Genesis 32:28
      “Then the man said, “From now on, you will no longer be called Ya‘akov, but Isra’el; because you have shown your strength to both God and men and have prevailed.””

Genesis 32:29
      “Ya‘akov asked him, “Please tell me your name.” But he answered, “Why are you asking about my name?” and blessed him there.”

Genesis 32:30
      “(iii) Ya‘akov called the place P’ni-El [face of God], “Because I have seen God face to face, yet my life is spared.””

What did you learnt from these verses?
      Pass the judgement since you want to see to UNDERSTAND.

Look, I have gone too far in the realm of spirit and can’t return a FAILURE.
      It’s impossible!

Woe to me if I must deceive human beings. What you don’t know, you don’t know it and when you are exposed to truth, never deceive yourself.
      I hate lies and deception.

Candy :
      Dalu isi mmiri igbo nile

Odogwu Akataaka:
      I move with thousands of spirits who are right behind this mission. Upon their guide I flow.
      We tell you the truth you deserve to know. Call us anywhere, we shall defend the truth.

Jacob anointed the stones with olive oil, did you know why?
      Did you know that was an initiation _ ọgbụgba ndụ? Did you know it was his chi temple thus the name BETHEL.
      What happened later?

After thousands of years later, the Most High brought back the Isrealites in the same land for the purpose of the OKWU CHI _ CHI TEMPLE (as it was instituted by their ancestors ‘Jacob’).
      They called it same name their fore father (Jacob) called it which is BETHEL.

It’s just ike you set your chi temple somewhere and left it. After so many years, the gods decide to bring back your descendant in same place for the purpose of COVENANT.
      Till today, the place is called BETHEL.
      Why did the Most High permit Jacob to do so?
      Did you asked?
      Let’s read in Genesis 32:24
      “and Ya‘akov was left alone. Then some man wrestled with him until daybreak.”

Jacob guardian angel _ chi visited.
      It was when Jacob was about to go back to the land where he instituted the temple. His chi came to test him. This is to prove that even the Isrealites have chi _ guardian angel like everyone. Because most of you have so far been deceived that whatever you don’t see in the bible, you don’t believe it to be true. Nevertheless, your grandfathers existed yet they were not seen or recorded in the bible. One day, someone may say the Isrealites don’t eat because its not written in the bible. Religion has stolen your conscience.
      Talking about the man that wrestle with Jacob, do you think the man here was just a human?

The man here stand to tell you that this person is not the most high himself but someone else. Proving that the man is his chi _ guardian angel: look at what happened later.

Genesis 32:26
      “The man said, “Let me go, because it’s daybreak.” But Ya‘akov replied, “I won’t let you go unless you bless me.””

Did you remember what I thought you about witchcraft?
      During our kolanut midnight ritual guide, I taught us witches hours. I made it known to you that witches hour starts 1:30 am to 4:30 am.

I told you about white witch and black witch occult societies.
      Where I made you understand that we light bearers belong to white witch occult and not black witch occult.

Can you confirm the truth as it was told many years ago @light house of wisdom tonight reading from this verse?
      Truth never lie.

The truth I know I make known to you. I know the truth. The truth I know makes me a difference man. You shall know the truth!

Before it’s day break, the man (his chi) asked to go because its daybreak.

Swan :
      Sir:
      Am new here, this is the right place to be to know truth, am happy am here

Odogwu Akataaka:
      Genesis 32:28
      “Then the man said, “From now of, you will no longer be called Ya‘akov, but Isra’el; because you have shown your strength to both God and men and have prevailed.””

When Jacob refused to let him go unless he bless him knowing that this is my chi. Look at his (the man’s) response.
      Genesis 32:29
      “Ya‘akov asked him, “Please tell me your name.” But he answered, “Why are you asking about my name?” and blessed him there.”

Did you read this?
      Did this proof to you reason we don’t tell people names of their chi?

If I should take time to teach you the bible, you shall hate Christianity.
      I don’t like it when people quote bible for me. You can’t stand my knowledge of the truth and the scripture. I have read beyond that you has at home which you called Bible. To become a master at White witch occult society, you must read the scrolls from minor and major prophets and the scribes. How many of these prophets do you know?

Have you read their records, not the list compiled for you and called Bible?

How many of the scribes do you know? What do you know about the Isrealites? Stop bringing bible records of the books before me. Even Pope can’t stand my knowledge of the scripture. Whatever you think you know but can’t defend it questions the knowledge. So we know the truth and defend the truth at all cost. Pope can’t defend the truth. In other words, he doesn’t know the truth.
      I am telling you the truth!

I am a grand master of knowledge in white occult society. To obtain the position, you must shake hands with wisdom.
      It’s a merit by practice.

Kar:
      Very interesting

Slim:
      Tell me more about nkponani

Nafisat:
      Wisdom is extremely important, may chukwu okike empower us with great wisdom iseee.

Great Master you have done a great job thank sir

Promise:
      You are indeed wise, may the gods give you more wisdom

Odogwuakataaka
      Grand Master

Paul: wisdom is power.

Ikechukwu:
        Welcome sister. I hope u read the forum guides. Imoji are not allowed here. Take correction.
        Thanks.

SEED:
        Master first I apologize for even daunting your teachings now see that this life is even deeper than my whole generation. Dont be angry with us when we ask stupid questions or dount you’re teaching thanks to the internet your teachings can never be lost so that our children will not be affected with lie.

Candy:
        Iseee

Chinonso:
        Good morning great Master

Dan_FreeManKing:
        Mmuo dike

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.