Difference Between Holy Spirits and The Angels: Know Who They Are

Forums SPIRITUAL DISCUSSIONS Questions People Ask Difference Between Holy Spirits and The Angels: Know Who They Are

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jayconnor
    Grand Master

Nkechinyere Asaba 2:
      Good pm our able GGM, may the peace of the gods and goddesses be upon us all, iseee. Please I want to Know the difference between THE HOLY SPIRIT AND THE HOLY GHOST. Please if there is any body who has an answer should please provide. More light on our paths as Angels guide us all.

Odogwu Akataaka:
      Take a look at this discussion earlier. A member had asked similar questions and here was my responses as posted on nairaland.com.

Gods,Goddess and angels
      Joe Lagos: Until the young Joseph was introduced. The Most High who offers great inspiration to His loyal ones. The mighty, great, omniscient, omnipotent, grand creator, wisdom giver, the I am what I am, the alpha, the Omega, unveil the interpretation to young Joseph who interpreted the dreams and Pharaoh was convinced that he begged Joseph to remain with him to oversaw the affairs as a minister.
      Why you need the angels!)

(Now my question)
      I noticed you mention and give reverence to the gods and goddess but above you mentioned just one God, the most high. Does this mean that there are gods and A GODDESS second to the Most High? I am an open and blank book ready to learn. Thank you Sir

(Answer)
      Odogwuakataaka: Thanks and I must advice you keep writing in the blank book.

Welcome @ light house of wisdom where knowledge rules.

Before now, we had a topic discussion on the gods and goddesses. I think we had it before we started discussions on angels_mmụọ inyeaka ma ọ bụ ịkpọ ya mmụọ ozi.
      Though I don’t think I have a copy of the text posted online.
      But then, I have to let you understand in brief the gods and the goddesses, who they are.

In the realms of spirit, we have hierarchies. That’s to say, division and positions among the spirits in the spiritual world. They aren’t equal as you may assume.

Any male Spirit with higher divisions or positions is a god_ chi, same as their female counterparts (goddesses).
      Because they aren’t one or two in number but many, we better referred them as the “gods and goddesses.
      In the book of Corinthians 8:5 it was well detailed.
      Corinthians 8:5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many “gods” and many “lords”

As a result of their unidentifiable nature to the people ( though they are working for the people) we see them as gods and goddesses at work.
      It’s wisdom we recognize them just like we do recognize the grand maker “The Most High”.
      Genesis 1:26
      Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

Our inability to recognize them speaks volume to our spiritual ignorant.
      They were in the beginning.
      In their image and likeness we were made!

When you can’t help identification by calling their individual names, better call the male ‘the gods’ and their females ‘the goddessess’.

The Most High is the grand creator of heaven and earth.
      The grand maker of mankind!
      He made a difference among other gods through Creation been the grand architect: we regard him as “Superior and supreme”god; thus we make a little difference with capital letter to differentiate his name among others (while writing in English).
      The difference is the reason he is identify as God_chi ukwu (in Igbo). God the creator_chi ukwu okike (in Igbo).
      (Remember, that does not say his name but a remark).

The gods we always reverence @light house of wisdom are (male) positive energies who worked with him during creation.
      We may call them “angels” but they aren’t better call “angels”.
      So better call them positive energies_ mmụọ ọma /mmụọ inyeaka or holy spirits_mmụọ nsọ.

I do laugh when religious group (Christians) call the angels_holy spirit and regards other spirits (including) the holy spirits as evil spirits.
      Though I never question their spiritual knowledge knowing fully well that 90% if not 95% of Christians including their leaders are spiritual ignorant. Thus their belief culture. They often belief and never seek to know and understand the truth. So whatever be the information they perceived, they do well believing.

Spiritual ignorant has to do with ones inability to understand, interpret, account and teach perfectly things of the spirits.
      Their only focus is Christ (son of the most high) whom they call Jesus.
      If not him, other scriptural and spiritual information is third hand and fourth hand therefore shouldn’t be considered.

Let’s first understand who are the angels and holy spirit.
      1 Peter 1:12
      It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things.

Did you read the text “Holy Spirits” and “Angels”.
      Telling you that these are two different bodies.
      Now who are they?

THE ANGELS: Angels are general names to all positive energies_mmụọ ọma /mmụọ ozi /mmụọ inyeaka who worked with “The Mos High” during and after creation and presently dwell in heavenly kingdom.
      It serves good to understand that good number of Angels dwells in the heaven with the Most High.
      Revelation 5:11
      Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders.

Note:
      Some of the angels_mmụọ ozi were created while some were not created by The Most High.
      1 Peter 1:12
      It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things.

The angels that long to look into these things were angels who were not present at the event (the days of creation). Telling you that Holy Spirits are higher than angels even though they work together for same purposes. Remember that I said, some of the angels were created by the most high while some were not. Among those who were created are of two. Those who were created before creating and after creation. Reason we saw them longing to hear the messages from the Holy spirits.

HOLY Spirits _ mmụọ nsọ.
      Understand that holy spirits_mmụọ nsọ are divine energies, who existed before creation and helped during creation.
      These spirit you will understand more about them when we begin to unveil the mystery and possibility of creation.
      Nevertheless, most holy spirit do not dwell in heaven which makes the difference between them and the angels though they still work with the Most High and remain royal to the heavenly authority (while residing on earth and water places).

About The Most High_ Ọkachasi/Ọkacha akacha.
      The Most High created the earth (for human being) and the heaven is his dwelling place.
      Read to understand the records according to bible book of Genesis 1:26, Isaiah 4:12, Isaiah 42:5, Psalm 11:4, 1 King 22:19, Isaiah 63:15 and Mathew 5:34: all talked about heaven, earth and the Most High.

Remember, the most high existed among many holy spirits before he started creation.
      Genesis 1:2
      The earth was without form and an empty waste, and darkness was upon the face of the very great deep. The Spirit of God was moving (hovering, brooding) over the face of the waters.

How does he got started to create things?

Before creation, The Most High consulted so many spirits (who existed)and have to let them understood his purpose (master plan).
      Most of the spirits ignored his invitation to join the force for creation while some accepted.
      To those who accepted he took and carried his divine assignment with.
      Though some among those that rejected did so not for any reason while some rejected for jealousy and other reasons.

Note: they were all dwelling beneath and above the waters.
      Because he needed more active forces, he created some angels to help creation.
      After creation, some of the positive energies (holy spirits) refused to joined him to his heavenly abode while some did along with the created angels.
      In the heavenly kingdom, their are angelic hierarchy’s.

Some angels are dominion, archangel, powers, angels, thrones, virtues etc. We have done with the discussion so far.
      Click to read about angels discussions:
      https://www.nairaland.com/4117636/z-teaching-angels-what
      Religion / A_Z Teaching About The Angels, Who They Are And What They Can Do For You.

I have to tell you how the name holy comes in before the spirits, why they are called holy spirits!

They are better called holy spirits because they are holy _ ha dị nsọ. What is holiness?
      To know holiness is to know life and longevity. The spirits in their nature keep high level of sanctity for life and longevity purposes. They have Do and Don’t! These are the holiness. Those things they keep as virtue, rules, rites, right and custom are their holiness. Living on it is why they are holy. We call it ofu olu _ one voice. They all know about it and abide by them. This is knowledge and power. Why the spirits are wise and most powerful.

When you bring about the word holy spirit and Holy ghost. You could help answer reading from my explanations. This is light house of wisdom discussion forum where truth rules. We have gone far in the realm of spirit and can’t return a failure. Its impossible!

Odogwuakataaka bụ anya fụrụ mmụọ _ the eyes that sees the spirits. An eye that sees the spirits knows the spirits and could tell more about their nature. I have gone far in the realm of spirit that I can stand firm like a bold lion, saying things I know to be true

Ghost is same thing, haven same meaning with spirits

I am not a professor of English language. But then, language I know to be spiritual. Language speaking and understanding is spiritual.

By the power of the gods in me, I could tell that ghost as English language is same meaning with spirits. But then, it could be old language and new language

What do I mean?
      Every dialect has new word and old word. Even igbo langue has it. Every language has it

So we have ghost to be old language to spirits as new language (new word and old word).

Old word simply means those words which was used formally by the ancestor’s while new word simply means words as used today.

While haven a consultation with the ancestors, you find out that they spoke pure old words. Which if you have to pay attention, you could hear and understand them reading from the tone they called it which has to tell you that he/she is saying this or that

Take for instance, they call oyibo in another way such as oyiwo

They said, ha n’eme oyiwo

When you have such report from the ancestors, they are bitterly complaining about people’s adoption to western life and culture

Which is promoting the attack as experienced by the people (members of the family).

Hearing this, you don’t need to ask them what is oyiwo

For the spirit in you have to help transmit instantly. Telling the present word usage been oyibo

When they want to ask you to pay attention to hear what they have to say, in old word they said, nwa dike kpaa aka na ntị.

Bringing this translation to the present generation, it means, touch your ears with your fingers

But that’s not what it was in their days. It simply means, pay attention to me now and have what am to tell you

Today we say, gee m ntị ma ọ bụ gee ntị – pay attention to me or listen to me

They refer Christianity as ntị n’akụ aka – people who clap hands

They would say, ha n’akụ aka abalị – they clap at night

Hearing this, you know that they are talking about midnight prayers which Christian family often had. Which they midnight

These are ways the ancient used words which are different from the present

And I tell you, in the next 400 years to come. Its going to be a different language body to the igbo as spoke today same as other languages

This is life and language’s. The gods made it possible. Reason you must not joke with languages

So, ghost is ancient usage to spirits as used presently

You may consult a professor of English to prove the truth. Angels guide.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.