How Do I Know My Guardian Angel _ Chi?

Forums CHILDREN How Do I Know My Guardian Angel _ Chi?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Odogwuakataaka
    Grand Master

Odogwu Akataaka:
      Know your chi

Chidi:
      Great one, how can this be achieved. How do I know my chi?

Odogwu Akataaka:
      You asked how can one know his chi?
      Your chi is a spirit.
      To know a spirit ask for a spiritual knowledge. Understand, nothing happens to anyone without his chi knowing about it.
      Your chi is your guardian angel which was ordained, given to you as a helper from your realm of origin before you earthly coming.

This is why the wise says, Chi abughi otu – our guardian spirits aren’t same.
      Your chi is not my chi.
      My chi is not your chi.

Therefore, if I should say, this is what I did to become rich, go and do it: I am deceiving you.

If I should say this is what Chika did to become rich, go and do it: I am deceiving you.
      Why?

What another man did to survive might fail another.
      This is why you see successful men and women in all walks of life.

Those who know their chi survive where their destiny are. This is why you must know your chi for success and progress, for fulfilment and happiness.
      Not pursuing degrees and diploma when you should be trading in your destiny.

It’s good to go to school and have high degrees but then watch as you leap. The watchword is your chi.
      Know your chi!

When you do by instituting the temple, don’t be ashamed to keep it where it draws enough energy for you. This is spirituality an should not be joked with. A lot of people humble with things important in spiritual practices and have to turn back, blaming another for their ignorance and failure. Spirituality and its practices asked for sound Knowledge which brings about the boldness. Why all true spiritual practitioners are as bold as a lion. Doing the right thing at the right time, refusing to look at another. Thus our spiritual engagement as led for you and yourself and we. This is why we asked you mind yourself in your spiritual practices.

Have you been to any Indian office within the country? Here in Nigeria and anywhere you find Indian in the world?
      What do you see at the entrance of their factory and offices? What do you see in their offices and workplace?

Chi bu uzo is person’s name in Igbo.
      Whatever you do in life, you chi first. Chibuzo!

Emekwala ihere (okwu ndụmọdụ) don’t be ashamed in your spiritual practices (word of counselling).
      Be a man, be a woman!
      I’m all, be a human being!!
      Human was created differently and each and everyone of us was not created equal.
      Mind yourself!

When we talk about sacrifices, we aren’t asking you to make sacrifices to that which you don’t know perhaps have affiliate with rather we ask you to make sacrifices to that which you know.
      Chi bu ugo!

You understand the name?
      This is why occult knowledge last eternity.

When you join a fraternity, the first ritual step taken has to do with establishing a connection with you and your chi.

Knowing that your chi is the first in your life
      Chi nwata kwe!
      Chi nwata kwete, aku abata _ It’s when your chi accept that riches have to come in.

Otherwise, no amount of juju done in ogun, ogoni, oguta and ogunke would work for you.

Kobimdi :
      Thank you sir. A seer told me that the spirit that accompanied me to this world is not with me,that it has not been directing me. What do I do to make the spirit be with?

Odogwu Akataaka:
      When your chi got appeased through rituals, you can invite other deities for the sole purpose (owing to one’s desire).

Upon their arrival, you have desired result hence your chi is in peace with you.
      To prove how strong our individual chi is , no amount of juju you did without appeasement to your chi that will have success.
      This is spirituality!

It’s then you see and understand that all spirits work together for one’s purpose in accordance to one’s Chi.

Odogwu Akataaka:
      That’s what we are saying here!
      When you appease your chi through rituals. Telling him that you have come to know him as he knows you.

That as from today onwards, you are to do him good, make him feel good and happy. Asking him to reciprocat

DAVID CHIBUZO

Odokwuakata, I must commend you greatly for the im measurable knowledge you have impacted in me so far.May God of creation continue to impower you greatly with wisdom.Please you explain the ritual I ct perform in order to appease my chi.Because nothing is working for me.Even simple things people do and succeed, once I venture into it,it becomes a problem.please help me.DAVID CHIBUZO.

DAVID CHIBUZO

Odokwuakata, I must commend you greatly for the im measurable knowledge you have impacted in me so far.May God of creation continue to impower you greatly with wisdom.Please can you explain the ritual I can perform in order to appease my chi.Because nothing is working for me.Even simple things people do and succeed, once I venture into it,it becomes a problem.please help me.DAVID CHIBUZO.

Ikenna

Good day odokwu akataka.

Please my question is which spiritual priest do I go to to know my chi.

Or is there a way I can find out by myself?

Joeval

081kings

Thank you wise one

jeffzone

what kind of ritual I can perform in order to appease my chi

Poshmoney1

How can i know my Chi amd appease my Chi

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.