Let’s talk Herbalism

Forums SPIRITUAL DISCUSSIONS What You Should Know Let’s talk Herbalism

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jayconnor
    Grand Master

As a herbalist, I have this burning desire in me that there are things which you needed to know about nature which none has told you but I’m here to let you know.
      Just like human were made off fresh and blood, been the elementary vote which must see you to unit of life. So herbs, roots and nuts!

I’m a bible student because I love knowledge of the truth. Reason I can buy it from any force, element and paper that posses it. Bible is a paper that has one, I recommend it for a young practitioner. No matter your belief and religion, tribe and renewal: be a bible student.
      I have lot of knowledge today in spiritism that can Wow you. If I can take you back and front of times: you would count sacrifices, readings and learning that made them possible. Knowledge is not free!

Bible as early mentioned, has this documentary in Genesis 1:29. “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food
      I’m using also Psalm 104:14 as a reference point to help the knowledge am about to share this morning.
      Psalm 104:14
      He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and HERB FOR THE SERVICE OF MAN: that he may bring forth food out of the earth.

Today, so many souls have seen death for ignorant. Ignorant has led so many souls to early grave for not haven knowledge of nature. Nature has given us all we require for life but you need knowledge to know the unknown.

Fresh and blood is what I’m sure you don’t know what they are not until you have a face up with nature. There are so many things wisdom would teach you about mortals.

Yes Fresh, so many of us knows its origination but blood is what I can bet none of you knows its origination.
      Do you know?
      Nature is wisdom, creation was made out of wisdom.
      Nothing stands here on earth for ages without wisdom. Are you wise?
      Have you seen reasons to be wise.

Many have lost their health today for not knowing secrets that beholds the creation of man. But the secrets was made known when the creator(s) said to me and you, eat HERBS FOR LIFE.
      Life is not all about BREATHING IN and OUT but more of it. That’s why we also have a good living for recipes of life. Sometimes you overheard people saying, onye n’ejighi ego adịghị ndụ _ he who has no money is not healthy. Because ego na ọbara na-alụkọ ọrụ – money and blood works hand to hand.

This sayings help us know that there are other things inclusive, making up healthy living. But then, herbs and roots take care of these conditions too, to a greater extent.
      Psalm 51:7 says,
      Purge me with ahyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
      Do you know what is hyssop?

So today, as a Grand Master of Spiritual knowledge, it’s my responsibility to expose you to the world of knowledge and understanding, wisdom to help you create a positive balance in your world.
      You must be careful with deceivers. There’s a documentary in the bible book of Luke 11:42.
      “But woe to you Pharisees! For you tithe mint and rue and every herb, and neglect justice and the love of God. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others.

If you had read with me in that verse, you see that the Pharisees takes note of these things as claimed by the writer. Haven knowledge of EVERY HERBS.
      So many of the leader in the various Christendom knows this and does them but won’t let you know. What is a spiritualist knows, can tell his daughter and son but won’t tell you. It was a powerful lecture given years back but posted on Nairaland.com.

Our forefathers has knowledge of herbs and make use of them for life, security, progress and prosperity. They never neglect sacrifices.
      Today, I ask you, how often do you use herbs for bath?
      How often do you drink herbal mixtures for health benefits?
      How often do you smoke herbs?
      There are certain herbs you can inhale for their health benefit. Don’t be deceived by science this and science that. You can inhale herbs for good health, nature made it possible. Is not bad but good for health purposes. I can only warn, you must do all things for good health.

Overdose is what is not encouraged and too much of everything is good for nothing. I’m not asking you to smoke weeds day and night but there are certain conditions you find yourself, you need some weeds to smoke.
      You can smoke not only Igbo weeds but so many other leaves. Not only for health benefits but for security and protective measures.

Do you know that you can smoke dry pawpaw leaves against witchcraft attacks?
      Do you know there are certain herbs, so many of them you can smoke and pour the smoke on your cloths when you are ready to enter inside the bush or travel deadly hours to some places against reptiles and ghost?
      Oh my people lacks knowledge and need to know the truth. The truth you know shall set you free.

For no reason should you take a bath without cleansing the water. Though you aren’t cleansing the water itself but your body and your spirit. So you have to add the recipes inside the water and then bath with it.
      Sometimes you bath with a soap that has these components. These are forces that present your days and future with positivity.

Do I hear you mentioned believe?
      I tell you, neither of these knowledge shared asked for your belief. Nature do not ask you to believe anything. Nature knows that your belief doesn’t count. Does it matter what you believed?

Where was your belief when the ghost attack and keep attacking?
      Where was your believe when you got disappointed from your appointment?
      Where was your belief when you felt sick and will still be sick tomorrow and next?

I remain the great Odogwuakataaka anya fụrụ mmụọ. Ajọ nwa. Ogbu onye ọjọọ ụbọchị ndụ na-atọ ya ụtọ. Ndenri atụ egwu. High priest from Abrudeh. I have gone far in the realm of spirit, it’s impossible for me to return a failure. Surugede bụ egwu mmụọ. Mmanwụ n’apụ apụ. Mmụọ anaghị ekwu ka mmadụ.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.