The Name “Jesus” Doesn’t Do Anything. Don’t Be Deceived!

Forums SPIRITUAL DISCUSSIONS Questions People Ask The Name “Jesus” Doesn’t Do Anything. Don’t Be Deceived!

Tagged: , , ,

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jayconnor
    Grand Master

GOD WITH US!: Amen and Amen..
      Never knew you call the name of Jesus..

Odogwu Akataaka: Just like you called it.
      Did anything happened to you when you call it?
      And what makes you think something happens if I call it?

GOD WITH US!: Yeah something do happen to me because it came from my heart and I have believe that the name carries fire .
      The name Jesus has done wonders for me when demons came to snatch one of my daughter from me..
      It may not do anything to you or for you because you do not believe in him..
      Good morning the great Odogwu Akataaka , Ajo nwa.. The powerful and fearless warrior.

I am happy that you are strong, healthy and well again..
      May the gods and goddesses guide, protect and preserve you as angels guide.
      Iseee..
      And may the gods and goddesses never allow you fall sick again..
      Iseee

Odogwu Akataaka: The truth remains, body no bi fire wood. Every machine once breakdown. I go dey fall sick. Because I’m human. I have blood and water that runs in my veins. I eat and drink waters. These are reason sickness is sure. But the ones that would stop me from discharging my duty I pray against and that won’t happen. I stand for the truth even when I make jokes.

As for your Jesus and believe. What one don’t know is greater than him/her. It’s never the name JESUS that saves you from harm/attack/danger and sickness when occurred as proclaimed. It’s your guardian angel/chi. Why?
      I will give you many reasons for the truth as said.

1) The name Jesus is not a herb or root. Herbs and roots are natural properties that can heal one from any malady.
      The name Jesus also is not a strong room or tower where one can run into and be protected from weapons when fired upon by the enemies.

Your chi instead.
      Your chi is a guardian, security and warrior. He’s a force, an energy, a spirit solely appointed for you and always with you. He’s always there for you to protect you from whatever power that comes against your way.

2) Your chi knowing your voice and your thoughts is ready now and then to answer just like a fire. Do you have a lighter/matches with you?
      Do this experiment for me now.
      Light the matches?
      What do you see?
      Fire really?
      That’s how your chi answer the moment you are in danger and called.
      Now repeat the experiment again.
      Hold the matches and call Odogwuakataaka……
      Light it?
      What happens?
      Did you see fire?
      Repeat it again.
      Hold the matches and call Satan oooooo.
      Light it.
      What do you see?
      Isn’t same fire?
      Be wise!

I gain nothing to deceive reason I have to tell you the truth. I benefit much from saying the truth. Lies makes me a looser.

3) Many attack/sickness and dangers we witness, experience are meant to last for a while and some for a long period of time. It’s natural. It’s like rainfall. Some can last for a day and some for an hour and less than hour.
      Now, those ones that are meant to last for a long period of time, even when you pray in the the name of Jesus, Isreal, God, Satan and Nebuchadnezzar. You must sleep on the bed and hospital bed till you get well reading to the long period of time and manner of treatment offered to you.
      But those mere sickness, Headache, malaria, typhoid, fever, you may presume it’s because you called and prayed in the name of Jesus you were healed.
      Wake up and know the truth.

Finally, I have gone deep in the realm of spirit. Before you know the name Odogwuakataaka and after knowing the name and till tomorrow, Odogwuakataaka have done series of Spiritual research and engaged the spirits on series of questions on things we see and do today here on earth.
      Reason I have answers to many spiritual difficult questions. Why my knowledge marvels the viewers and people who come across me today. Knowledge they call wisdom. Because it’s proven to be true.
      One of the true findings are, BELIEVE IS A MIRAGE.
      Says by the great Odogwuakataaka anya fụrụ mmụọ.
      I remain the great Odogwuakataaka anya fụrụ mmụọ. Ajọ nwa. Ogbu onye ọjọọ ụbọchị ndụ na-atọ ya ụtọ. Ndenri atụ egwu. High priest from Abrudeh. I have gone far in the realm of spirit. It’s impossible for me to return a failure. Odogwu bụ ife onye metere. Akataaka bụ arụsị

Believe doesn’t create any negative or positive changes in the things of spirit. Believe is a language taught by the religious father’s to gain disciples where deceit are planted like a seed.
      My dear, there are things you haven’t yet known and won’t know in the world of religion and mankind not until truthsayers and religious haters like us open your innermost subconscious mind to reality. That’s when those things become obvious to you.
      Do you see religion which bedevilled entire human race today?
      It’s a kingdom, a dominion and force against light and truth.
      Do I have to teach you now?
      I don’t think you are up to age.
      Igbo has this true saying.
      Ana-etoru ụtarị okoro etoro.
      I must respect the adage and save my time.
      Onye mara nke e ziri ya, e zikwa ya ọzọ (understand the previous teachings, that would make me want to teach you more.

Remember, I’m the Grand Master of Spiritual knowledge. Odogwuakataaka anya fụrụ mmụọ. Eyes of the spirits.
      I’m here to build a new generation of difference. Don’t ever wonder why I’m a difference man. I don’t talk the way they do. I don’t act the wayo they do. None are like me. It has to do with who I am.

Ofeke would read now and claim I’m bragging.
      Odogwu Akataaka I always like your teaching but you brag too much.
      Because I say the truth the way they are and you don’t know those things I talk about. Reason you understand and conclude I’m bragging.
      Ofeke ajọka!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • The topic ‘The Name “Jesus” Doesn’t Do Anything. Don’t Be Deceived!’ is closed to new replies.