The Untold Truth about Water and Her Spiritual Symbolisms

Forums MARINE KINGDOM The Untold Truth about Water and Her Spiritual Symbolisms

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Odogwuakataaka
    Grand Master

Odogwuakataaka: This is light house of wisdom discussion forum where knowledge of the truth rules. We help you with spiritual information which is knowledge. Knowledge is power.
      Which is why occult remains the most powerful organization till date.
      Today, we are to discuss water.

Segun : Gm I find the point you raised about colors, it’s very informative.
      I would like to know my arch angel too and the colors I should always wear and the ones to avoid.

Henry: I can’t thank you enough my GM for this knowledge. I am very grateful to be a member of this group.

Odogwuakataaka: Still on water and its symbolism.

Segun: Thanks for the gesture sir.

Odogwuakataaka: Water! Water! Water!!!
      What do you know about water?
      Water is what we see, touch and make use of on daily basis. A delightful powerful spirit that good number of earthly inhabitants do not recognize its spiritual existence because of her solemn nature and availability.
      Do you know that water is a spirit? Have you been told?
      I mean water!
      Be it rain or sea water?
      Water is water.

Charles : GM we are listening and learning.

Odogwuakataaka: Do you know that good number of human came from water, possessing water spirit?
      How do you look at goddess of water whom they refer as mermaid?
      Do you see her as an enemy or scary spirit? Have you seen goddess of water whom they called mermaid?

Do you believe in her existence?
      What does her existence mean to you?
      Do you know your spiritual origin?
      Have you done a consultation to know your spiritual origin?
      Where do you think you came from?
      Spiritual knowledge, what you need to know about your being as a human being. The true knowledge that makes a difference.

Henry: I have never seen. I feel it is all tales because I had the opportunity to get clear details from those who have seen.

Odogwuakataaka: And what did they said?
      Anyway, here we are today talking about water. Something we must know, a hidden knowledge.
      In my open lecture dated far back last month, I made us to understand that water was the first thing which existed.
      It was there before creation. The only present and non created subject.

Henry: Half fish, half human that comes out at noon to relax at the bank of rivers combing her hair and looking into a mirror. Also, when people come around she feels shy and goes back into the water, sometimes leaving behind her comb and mirror which bring wealth to the finder.

Odogwuakataaka: Thats one of the tales! Never mind!!

Charles: How is water non created Gm?

Odogwuakataaka: The Most High (God) created everything you see today except water. Water was in existence when everywhere was null and void.
      Remember, Bible book of Genesis 1:2 said something. Are you a Bible student?
      What does it say?
      In the bible book of Genesis 1:2 we read: The earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep waters. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters.

Henry: And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Charles : You are right Gm. You are awesome.

Henry: Meaning water existed when the earth was void and formless. This is an eye opener. Thank you GM!

Odogwuakataaka: The earth was formless and empty, (meaning nothing was at place)
      and darkness covered the deep waters (telling you that something was in existence: (WATER and DARKNESS).
      And the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters. When GOD (the most high) appeared, his spirit was moving round about the water.
      We may say in literary manner, RESEARCHING.
      Isn’t it?
      That’s why you are here!
      I promise to take you all to places in the realm and unveil the hidden knowledge to you all. You must be different.
      Angels guide!

Odogwuakataaka: The problem we have in the society today is that those who were appointed to this great assignment came and lost direction.

Henry: Very correct!

Odogwuakataaka: When Prophet Hosea came and found ignorance at place, the Most High unveiled through him about the lack of spiritual knowledge in their midst Hosea 4:6 thus he said, my people are destroyed because of lack of knowledge. The knowledge is why I am here.

Still on water!!!!
      Water has the potential, natural and supernatural ability, qualities and powers to heal, deliver and save, protect and promote life.

Odogwuakataaka: This is why you see all manner of ritual healings, sacrifices, done with and at river side with serious effect.

Odogwuakataaka: Talking about mermaid, what you must know!
      A hidden truth.

Odogwuakataaka: Upon the arrival of the Most High, he met with so many spirit bodies who were present and dwelt upon and inside water.

Stephen: Good evening… My name is Stephen…Currently based in Lagos. Please you said some people came from water and have water spirit. Please apart from water are there other sources from whence human spirit come from to form a child on earth? Personally I’ve always had the believe that ”ALL” human spirits came from God… All existing spirits came from God whether good or evil spirit.

Odogwuakataaka: He approached them with wisdom, good number of them were convinced and got charmed by his power. They surrendered to his authority while little or few refused to surrender.

Odogwuakataaka: There refusal wasn’t disobedience or ignorance but as a result of authority and superiority.

Odogwuakataaka: He took those who believed him and they began creations.

Odogwuakataaka: Those are the ones we know today as heavenly bodies.

Odogwuakataaka: The rest were not an enemy to the Almighty, thus they chose to remain the way they are and held their authority which was recognized by the Almighty.

Odogwuakataaka: In their midst we have what we have known today as mermaid.

Odogwuakataaka: This is how good number of people got possessed by water spirit.
      Immediately after birth, what was the first thing that your mother offered you?

Odogwuakataaka: After wards, what comes next? Bath!

Odogwuakataaka: Done with what? Water!

Odogwuakataaka: This is the two ways our earthly formation comes into transformations making us a subject of water spirits.

Odogwuakataaka: Since water on her own is a Spirit, she took possessions of the being right immediately after birth.

Odogwuakataaka: And this we should know and observe is not a bad omen as seen today.

Odogwuakataaka: Earlier before demons and Lucifer descended, it called for no alarm as seen today thus all the spirits that possessed water were pure spirit but the arrival of Lucifer and his demons brought another image thus he fell on the ocean and took possession.

Odogwuakataaka: Still on the formation, few human came on earth through water as representives.
      One could ask, how possible?
      Remember, we are talking about spirits here. They have the knowledge about how the Most High made human and knowledge of rebirth was not hidden from them.

Odogwuakataaka: All human beings did not take place from one realm. In the realm are different kingdoms.

Odogwuakataaka: That’s why you should becareful of people you see today and have a dealing with!

Stephen: Wow! That’s deep. How does one know where he or she came from?

Odogwuakataaka: Some came from a realm where animals rule and govern.

Charles : Hmm revelation.

Odogwuakataaka: Some came from realms where plants rule and govern.

Prosper: I agree with you Sir, for me abum Nwa mili.

Odogwuakataaka: So some are from realm where stones rule and govern.

Odogwuakataaka: So we have people from the water. All these we call representatives.

Odogwuakataaka: Spiritual consultations!

Prosper: I’m proud to be one.

Odogwuakataaka: Those who know where they came from at earlier age and started their earthly ministry as appointed unto them are the reason we see young stars today. Reasons we have young stars in our midst.

Odogwuakataaka: To you, he is a child but spiritually, he knows himself.

Odogwuakataaka: He had paid his dues therefore is allowed to flow and shine.

Odogwuakataaka: No jupiter/force can hide him/her. You can’t contend with him because he is always with armies.

Odogwuakataaka: The armies are what we ask you to invoke to triumph in all your endeavors.

Odogwuakataaka: Still on water! More information reach you tomorrow. Have a wonderful night.

Odogwuakataaka: Angels guide.

Odogwuakataaka: You may ask your questions.

Akpan: Oh my GM, you have touched on several issues of life, may God be with you Sir, for these secrets you are unveiling. Thank you.

Emeka: My GM thank you so much for this great eye opening knowledge. I appreciate!

Henry: So I mote it be!

Solomon: Well done GM. This is My 2nd year in this School of Knowledge. I thank the gods and goddesses to be here again.

Charles : Gm you are indeed endowed with extraordinary wisdom. Thanks a lot.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by .
      Bigson

Please GM,would like to know my origin. Sometimes I have dreams where I fly in the Air and sometimes I see myself in water.

Odogwuakataaka
        Grand Master

Join us on Telegram and Facebook page @ LIGHT HOUSE OF WISDOM for daily spiritual updates.
          For more information, call/WhatsApp +2347062855001. Request to join our telegram group page where we bring you daily spiritual updates on spiritual matters. As a member, you have the right for questions and true answers are given. Don’t forget humans are spirits: you need spiritual information helping spiritual connect to make a difference. Wisdom is all you need to make a difference not religion that lacks words of truth. Religion is humans ideology that lacks spirits support hence her selfish interest. This is why religion will do you more harm than good. Christianity has dealt with us immensely without sound/true spiritual information, helping our being as humans. Join a non religious group for more spiritual information @ Great Light House Of Wisdom where knowledge of the truth rules. We owe you the truth as nature demands. Read more about us
          http://www.lighthouseofwisdom.com
          Angels guide!

SY

Thank you so much GM for this knowledge, I have been told once that I’m from water, how do i confirm this and start aligning myself to my origin?

Help me GM!

Ogepresh

Am a new member. I have not finished Reding everything here. To be honest, permit me to say this I love you already for all this wisdom. I wish I knew you before now. I wouldn’t have been to so many ignorant places that I have been to.

TheGreat

More crowns and feathers, GM, and many thanks for opening my eyes to the Truth so profound.

However, how can a cash-strapped person just coming to the realisation of where s/he belongs, begins this vital journey?

As a Grand Master, I am persuaded that you have the capacity to intervene in some critical situations. The case of a man who was born on Afo market day over 60 years ago, requires your merciful intervention as a GM, please.

There are further details I can provide but I don’t know whether it is proper to state them here. The most important thing is that after many years of falsehood, the Truth dawns!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.