What To Do To Actualize Your Destiny

Forums SPIRITUAL DISCUSSIONS Questions People Ask What To Do To Actualize Your Destiny

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jayconnor
    Grand Master

CHIDERA GEOFFERY:
      Good morning sir, pls sir someone that is destiny to be great (to rich) what are you the process needed for that person to fulfill his destiny, because I know he must surely face a lot of challenges and also from the wicked once too , so tell me what are the things he needed to know and do to achieve it , thank you.

Odogwu Akataaka:
      Witchcraft are only forces that can attack one’s destiny. Do you know why they are effective and often succeed?

They are powers/forces with you. Powers that knows you much. Powers that gained spiritual access and mandate with you. Powers and forces that are always with you. Reason you will have to do everything to stay spiritual connect. Spiritual connections here stands for daily communion with them. Daily contact and available network services with them. Higher and higher with them daily.

When it’s said you have a great destiny to be rich, inwe akaraka dị otú odie, it is a call for togetherness to achieve such purposes. Because they know what they have for you, they expect and always look upon you to give them the recognition through sacrifices. The permission is exactly what wisdom asked you to do through ritual sacrifices and prayers.

Acknowledge their presence to get what rightfully belongs to you. Your inability to do so invites the other side of them which you must feel the heat.

It then turns out that the spirits for life now turns to kill and cause death.

It becomes so obvious that a spirit called to bless you is now bringing courses upon you.

Don’t say the person must surely face challenges as if blessing is curse. Blessing is not a curse.

The only thing that invites curse in blessing is Ofeke as we talk always.
      It’s only the presence and admission of Spiritual ignorance that made it possible.

What if you had known what you needed to know in the earlier stage of life? What if you have someone who stand for you even when you knows nothing like a child?

You find out that the challenges as you said will not be there nor be seen.

One thing that is very paramount and which you must highly acknowledge is sacrifices. Sacrifices makes the impossible possible and cause the reality to be real. Sacrifices calls for spirit reminder. By the power of sacrifices, the spirits are pushed, forced and compelled into action. More light on our path.

Nwaafo

Sir is there any way to make peace with your chi without going to the shrine

Mary jane
          1. I want to know if am from marine kingdom
          Ebuka_M

Odogwu Akataaka. I will be 30years by November and not to lie I have not attained any height financially or even had access to 1 million naira before. I do things that can make me a millionaire but I never get to that feat.

I have done oru mmiri and so many other works and prayers, carried sacrifices and even fasted. But it’s as if nothing will ever work.
            My younger brother of the same womb has attained a feat and even a lot of my friends, worst of it all I guide them and they succeed. But what is happening to me?
            I have attempted so many things, worked, made efforts but at the moment of success, I fail and deep inside me I know something is wrong somewhere but don’t know where.
            I have lost 3 relationships bcos they were patient thinking all will be well but eventually I become so broke that I just have to end it bcos I feel it’s them causing it.
            All my mates that I know of are doing well and with all my intelligence and wisdom, I have nothing and even ashamed to face them.
            I have had envious opportunities to be great but they all failed, Odogwu Akataaka please help me, just contact me so I can have a consultation with you.

Everywhere I go they say I’m destined to be great or could have been big by now, time is running out on me. They said “destiny cannot be stopped but can be delayed”, but who wants their destiny to be delayed until they’re 50 years? No one!.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.