Why We Don't Agree And Say The Name Jesus At Light House Of Wisdom

Forums SPIRITUAL DISCUSSIONS What You Should Know Why We Don't Agree And Say The Name Jesus At Light House Of Wisdom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Odogwuakataaka
    Grand Master

Why We Don’t Agree And Call Upon The Name Jesus @ Light House Of Wisdom.

Knowing that at light house of wisdom where knowledge of the truth rules, we stand to say and defend the truth day and night.
      We aren’t sheep in goats skin – aturu sogwara ewu!

We don’t say words lacking knowledge of it’s meaning neither do we say anything that lacks knowledge of the truth.
      Because we are careful not to offend the gods and goddesses, we must be careful with our spoken words.

Remember, we made you to understand during our teachings on affirmatives during ritual performance. We say, be mindful of what you say!

Words and spoken words we must not take for jokes when we are talking about spirituality.
      Should you want to joke, catch fun, take spirituality out from it. Catch funs whenever you wish, make jokes wherever you want if that pleases you but then: be careful when it has to do with the spirits.

If we should visit the realms of spirits, every spirit person has a name making it possible for them to permit Adam to give names to all creatures.
      When Adam listened to their guide and had to give names to all living things, we understand that all living creatures bear the name Adams gave them till this day.

Genesis 2:19_20
      So from the ground Adonai, God, formed every wild animal and every bird that flies in the air, and he brought them to the person( Adam) to see what he would call them. Whatever the person would call each living creature, that was to be its name.  So the person gave names to all the livestock, to the birds in the air and to every wild animal. But for Adam there was not found a companion suitable for helping him.

This very event simply tells us the great importance in names.
      Knowing that names are so important, Moses asked god his name.
      Exodus 3:13
      Moshe said to God, “Look, when I appear before the people of Isra’el and say to them, ‘The God of your ancestors has sent me to you’; and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ what am I to tell them?”

Because we were permitted to ask questions, to know the unknown he answered Moses saying, in verse 14
      God said to Moshe, “Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh [I am/will be what I am/will be],” and added, “Here is what to say to the people of Isra’el: ‘Ehyeh [I Am or I Will Be] has sent me to you.’”

When the time came for the son to be born, the Messiah.
      An angel was sent to a virgin whose name is Mary.
      Let’s read to see the important of names from the angels message.

Luke 1:26_31
      In the sixth month, the angel Gavri’el was sent by God to a city in the Galil called Natzeret,

27; to a virgin engaged to a man named Yosef, of the house of David; the virgin’s name was Miryam.

28; Approaching her, the angel said, “Shalom, favored lady! Adonai is with you!”

29; She was deeply troubled by his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be.

30; The angel said to her, “Don’t be afraid, Miryam, for you have found favor with God.

31; Look! You will become pregnant, you will give birth to a son, and you are to name him Yeshua.

To prove how serious the name and message are, the same Angel went to visit Joseph.
      Let’s read in the book of Mathew 1:18-25
      we read:

Here is how the birth of Yeshua the Messiah took place. When his mother Miryam was engaged to Yosef, before they were married, she was found to be pregnant from the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy spirit).

19; Her husband-to-be, Yosef, was a man who did what was right; so he made plans to break the engagement quietly, rather than put her to public shame.

20; But while he was thinking about this, an angel of Adonai appeared to him in a dream and said, “Yosef, son of David, do not be afraid to take Miryam home with you as your wife; for what has been conceived in her is from the Ruach HaKodesh.

21; She will give birth to a son, and you are to name him Yeshua, [which means ‘Adonaisaves,’] because he will save his people from their sins.”

22;  All this happened in order to fulfill what Adonai had said through the prophet,

23; “The virgin will conceive and bear a son,
      and they will call him ‘Immanu El.”

(The name means, “God is with us.”)

24; When Yosef woke up he did what the angel of Adonai had told him to do — he took Miryam home to be his wife.

25; but he did not have sexual relations with her until she had given birth to a son, and he named him Yeshua.

When we have messages for the people we allow truth to lead us.
      Truth you must know!
      If the angel had visited and after the messages refused to give the unborn child a name, we might question the importance of name given but here we saw and read from true Bible text.

Jesus you must know is not the name of the Messiah, Yeshua instead!

Because he was to born a Jew, from the tribe of Judah, his name shouldn’t be an English name such as Jesus.

None of his relatives has such name such as Jesus therefore he can’t be called Jesus.

One may ask, how come people who said they are like Christ came up with the name Jesus?

Only a liar and deceiver can tell where he came up with the information which he made a subject matter.
      Nonetheless, you must know that the foundation of Christianity was built on lies.

The very reason why they are proud to lie day and night even with a mega phone. A Christian leader does not feel guilty telling lies because its a well known tradition among them.
      It started from the mothers church Roman Catholic. Others learnt from them.

Ask me why there are divisions, different denominations in Christendom today?
      If they said they are like Christ and a body of Christ, why disintegrations?

They have departed from each other the moment one knows what others know.
      If they had known the truth and stood with the truth, each and every one of the branch must stand with the tree.

Roman Catholic having adopted Judaism, made a collections of the scroll and have to remove good number of the books which were written for the good benefit of us all.

From time immemorial before class could be heard or seen among men were literate messengers who had written so many events upon angels guide.

None of you can be greater than the spirits. The truth you must know! They are the best teachers!!

If really they were what they said they were, for no reason could Roman Catholic accept the order of removing most important books and contents in the scroll which breed the Bible.

Yet we accepted the little information they made available which most words on it were still misinterpreted and mistranslated.

For you to see how the people are comfortable with lies and promote false information. They changed the name from YESHUA to Jesus for a reason best known to them. The name Jesus today has skyrocketed that everyone is shouting upon the name. How much do you know its not the original name of the Messiah, the Christ?

His name can’t be said to be Jesus but Yeshua!

You may call him Immanu El not Jesus!!

Call him the Messiah not Jesus!!!

Call him Christ not Jesus!!!!

He is truly a saviour!!!!

My saviour! Your saviour!! Our saviour!!!
      He is the Messiah, the Christ, Immanu El and Yeshua!

Angels guide.

Promise Chizurumoke Chikezie

This is the truth,

Pls my GGM, what about the image they say is the image of Yashua.

Is it true that is the image of constant in?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.