Words of Wisdom from Odogwuakataaka – What You Must Know About Juju

Forums SPIRITUAL DISCUSSIONS What You Should Know Words of Wisdom from Odogwuakataaka – What You Must Know About Juju

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jayconnor
    Grand Master

Odogwuakataaka:

This is the great light house of wisdom forum where knowledge of the truth rules. I am well pleased seeing, reading and receiving your birthday messages and gift items.

So many gift items received and so many yet to be received. Some gave cash gift and others valuables. That really impressive. It really rekindles the good spirit that is all in me.

This truly proves that truth we have made known to the people has a reward thus the great remark.

This is not my first nor my second- and third-year birthday in the house but then, my surprise has to do with your gift items as if it was already announced. What do I say?

I have nothing to say than to say thanks to you all. You have proving the human in you. You have shown me that you truly love me. You have made it known to me that I have every reason to keep fit spirit and truth.

I love you all!

For the love I have for you is greater, I will do more.

Your actions asked me to do more. Yes, I will!!

Today, we are to have discussion on juju. What you should know about juju. Revealing the truth none have ever told you.

So many of you irrespective your age bracket still questions the possibility of juju. The effectiveness and reality. Some of you still doubt and have to argue saying there is nothing like juju.

I have to first of all start by saying the truth I know. There’s truly powers on earth. And these powers aren’t far away from us rather they are seen within us.

How much do you know that almost everything you see today (created) possessed powers?

Knowing it helps you say yes to charm/juju. When you don’t know this to be true, that’s only time you could fool yourself amidst knowledge. Yes, there are powers in all things.

Everything you see today has powers. You can only know this deeper when you draw closer to the spirit. That’s when you receive messages, revealing hidden powers in creation.

So, possibility as seen in juju prepared by dibia’s/babalawo’s/alpha’s is not by strange powers using strange materials rather by things you see but do not know and things you have but don’t know its value.

The creator of heaven and earth left us with these possibilities and wanted us to benefit from them. That’s why they aren’t hidden from us neither do they remain invisible to us.

Don’t be deceived.

On with the truth @ light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. We teach you nothing but the truth we know.

When you see herbs on the road and in the bush path, they are symbol of powers. All the herbs you see today possesses powers reading from the root to the leaves. The wonder in them is that almost all of them has different abilities.

That’s to say, services you do with ogirisi leaf which prove powerful might fail if you make use of the leaf. In some cases, the leaf will deliver where the root will fail.

Have you asked yourself why there are so many deaths nowadays more than in the olden days?

The truth and secret have to do with lack of herbs and roots consumption in our blood line. The scarcity brought about rapid growth and aged diseases. Our blood cries out for nature minerals to boast life and energy.

In the olden days, there are fewer disease to mankind and less recorded death toll to humanity reading from virus as seen today.

In the olden days also, rarely do people die as a result of gun bullet (for instance).

The reason being that so many roots they chew in the morning has the potential ability to resist bullet (in any case).

Same as poison.

… Because these roots and herbs well known by the people could resist and fight against poisonous attack. Therefore, there’s no how person under the possession could die as a result of food poison or poisonous attack.

But today, at least, 15% death record in our society fingers poison. Causing sudden death to youths and adult not leaving the old to enjoy life as nature demands.

We can’t help count how many lives are lost weekly in our society as a result of gun bullet etc.

Haven said these, may you never die a coward and as an ignorant when you have the opportunity to gain true knowledge about life.

Talking about charm making. We prepare charms using necessary materials that we know have the ability for the desired services. It’s as simple as that!

Just like the white men with education in science and technology. In school, you were thought in physics and chemistry how to apply some chemical elements into action to get a result.

That’s how you come to produce acid. Isn’t it?

That’s how batteries are been produced. That’s how torch lights are been produced. That’s how you make engine.

In knowledge of the spirit, we are told by the creator(s), the messengers and holy spirits on how to apply creatures into work for desired purpose. That’s how we come to know about these herbs and plants with their individual abilities.

They will teach you and show you, guide you and prove it.

It’s falsehood when someone stand there to tell you that it’s Satan who is behind juju/charm and occult is behind its powers. These are fallacy and nothing but lies from the bottom pit.

If you have anyone to castigate, I think it should be no other person than the creator(s).

Take for instance you want to make juju we call mkpu. Mkpu is juju that makes it impossible for bottle, axe, matchet and any sharp object to penetrate your body. You go with part gotten from python, some roots, herbs etc.

Put them together, roast on fire (knowledge is required), and say what you want. When done haven sent the message to the sun, air, earth, heaven etc (through the smoke), put it down and allow to cool.

With the knowledge required as I mentioned above, you will need to mark on the necessary part of the body or mold it so that it could be swallowed.

Necessary part of the body is reason it won’t fail, hence there are some part of the body that you won’t mark for it to be effective.

When that is done, you might need to observe a holiness (nsọ).

Keeping the holiness is what would prolong and champion the course thus every creature is holy.

In some cases, owing to individual level in spiritual order, the priest or person who prepared the charm might ask you not to keep order of holiness. But this must be said when it’s certain that the juju contains too many ritual items.

Through spiritual knowledge, we understand that the more you put firewood on fire, the more it blazes.

That’s why you find out sometimes that some charms are lesser in powers than others. It has to do with limited knowledge of the person who prepared it.

Sometimes you wonder why it takes only a dibia/priest to prepare juju. It’s not like only dibia could do juju or it’s only by him that it will be effective.

You could make effective juju more than a dibia if you must know that spirits and knowledge are what makes it powerful.

Therefore, get the true knowledge and get connected to your spirit guide.

When you do, you will make a powerful juju more than the dibia who lacks knowledge.

Spirits and knowledge of the truth are the only things that makes juju a juju. They are indeed the most important factors required.

This is why you must do all things to get reconnected to your realm of origin. When you do, you have directly and indirectly invoked all powers for effects. That’s when you will be able to do that which I can’t do or possibly do that which I can do.

No one is slave and the other a master. You can only be slave when you lack knowledge that makes a difference. You can only be a master when you have the knowledge that makes a difference man.

Finally, let no one deceive you from accepting the truth which the world behold.

In our next episode, we shall discuss further on this to keep the flag of truth on high.

More light on our path as angels guide us all.

I remain the great Odogwuakataaka, isi mmiri Igbo nille, o gbu onye ọjọọ ụbọchị ndụ na-atọ ya ụtọ, nde nni atụ egwu, akpaka na_agba na udu mmiri. In all, the high priest from Abrudeh City. I know whom I am.

Brendan:

So much to learn

Thanks GM

Lucky Anloade:

GGM, thanks for your knowledge u just impacted into us. Please if someone is having a protection charm against needle, glass, knives etc and the doctors want to inject him with injection/needle, will the needle b able to penetrate, and if no, what must the person do in order to permit the penetration? Tanx and angels guide us all

kings pablo:

Thank you GM

Ikechukwu Amadi:

Thank you sir; odogwuakataka

Lastborn:

The Great Grand Master Odogwu Akataka, happy birthday in arears, wish you long life and prosperity..

Igbokwe Chibueze:

Great one, isi mmiri Igbo Nile,my high priest, I greet u,i wish and pray for the gods and goddess to attain all ur heart desires, prayers and destiny’s, I was made to understand that a man can be destined to assist others to achieve all that matters  in their race of life which I see every reason to count u worthy of that reputation, am not saying this to impress u but to tell u that I found knowledge that in Neva had opportunity to know through u,i Neva grew up in the village,but little I know now makes me wish I grew with my grandfather’s, i wish u more life and knowledge and wisdom and more drive to do more,untimely death wil neva smell ur door step,more prosperities to u,may the gods bless u and give u ur special birthday gift u Neva expect,isee

Odogwuakataaka:

Still on juju, I will tell you that till the world end: human being would not stop engaging on juju practices.

Through juju many have gained life and live long.

Through juju, many have become rich and grow abundance in wealth.

Through juju, many have gained happiness and live a successful life.

It’s only but two categories of men who can’t get involved in juju practices.

They are: the cowards and the ignorant.

The coward out of fear won’t love to access the great benefits in juju and as a result remains the way he is. Reason we ndị Igbo has the adage that says, agwa onye ụjọ ife ana_eme weere aba ọgaranya, ọ si ka ọ raa ka ọ raa (When you reveal secret of prosperity to the cowards, he accepts to remain poor like he is).

A coward would always refuse to be brave knowing that it takes the heart of a lion to make a difference. A coward would always wish and wish to be all day long but will end up been nobody but a coward and a failure.

Don’t be a coward!

A coward is always a failure.

Take bold step towards recreation. Nothing in life is gotten out of cowardice. A coward dies many times before his death. Be strong and brave to stand all odds. It takes heart of a lion to make a difference in every area of life.

At your work place, be strong to stand your office otherwise another man would take it and you become jobless and have to beg for food.

Let your office not be taken by another man as David prayed in Psalm 109:8.

It’s not good when you let go your position for being a coward. When you do, you will suffer the penalty before gaining another and even sometimes end up not gaining another.

Learn to protect what that belongs to you and what was given to you.

To do that is not by will or might but by the powers of the spirits which is possible by spiritual practices (juju).

At your business premises, learn to stand up and never fall asleep. Oke anaghị eri ife onye mụ anya is a wise proverbial saying by ndị Igbo telling you that it’s only but when you refuse to do the necessary you shall stand chances of loss.

Oke is rat which we know as a robber. But then, that thief in person of rat can only come to you and take away your belongings the moment you fail asleep. If you must keep vigilant, you shall take notice of its arrival and chase it away or even capture.

Standing by the wisdom of the ancient through proverbs would make you wiser. Wisdom is knowing what you supposed to know and doing what you should do.

This is world of human and spirits where you must live to see almost all things going on. Saying and believing the world is full of wicked is your cup of tea. Before your birth, the world has been how it wanted to be. Because you can’t change the nature of life and the world, you do better get knowledge: then follow up!

Wisdom is all you needed to survive otherwise you will be an Ofeke and keep fooling yourself. Perhaps believing in heaven and earth, as well as end time not knowing that your heaven and earth is now you are alive living here on earth and your end time is the day you die.

If you like keep waiting till the day the world would come to an end. You will only see it the day death comes, knocking at your door. Onye nwụọ, ụwa nke ya emebie.

So, leave judgement so that judgment itself would leave you alone. An Ofeke, a fool can’t make judgement knowing that he knows no wisdom and truth therefore no judgement. He who knows nothing can’t judge anything.

Good number of people who are cowards are Ofeke. They are afraid of life and when you fear life, you definitely fear all things.

Do I tell you that a coward has shorter life to live here on Earth? Yes, he does!

You have nothing to fear here on Earth but to embrace life and the activities of life.

When you do, you sure to live long and have life in abundance. Having life in abundance talks about great wealth and riches, happiness, peace of mind and security.

Ofeke won’t want to enter inside the bush for the fire of danger.

Ofeke won’t want to go to the forest for the fear of wild animals and other unforeseen things.

How much do you know that wild animals you fear are creature’s just like you are?

How much do you know that they know you to be human and you have the power to rule them as nature commands?

How much do you know that they are subject to nature been ruled and controlled by the four elements?

Do you know that they can’t do without air, fire, earth and water?

How much do you aligned yourself, connect yourself with these elements?

Do you know or care to know that the connectivity brings about leadership and supremacy over all creatures?

Have you wondered why occult knowledge stands for ages?

These are the secret that the universe beholds. You will never know them or get to know them not until you get exposed to truth. Truth is only key factor.

Even the Bible said it.

You shall know the truth, the truth you know shall set you free.

This morning we have been talking about two categories of men who can’t get involved in juju practices: the coward and the ignorant.

Don’t be either to help yourself if you wish to live long and prosper here on earth. Some of you tried avoiding juju not knowing that keeping a distance from nature is getting closer to pit of death. Nature is life so everything that it beholds.

Last time, I made us know that juju making is not any or by any means any wonder if only you care to know. Even though the ignorant misunderstood the settings as magic. But then, those of us who are deeply rooted can stand firm to tell you something in contrary.

Was it not said that one has so many knowledge and answers to what he knows best?

Reason why if you care to know a blind fly, you only ask an old woman who makes ogiri.

Going back to the ancient and adopting their old aged lifestyle which nature permit, you see Greatness and mighty. Even though they were living with wild animals yet no hurt was recorded.

Today in our world, how many of you drink medicine made with roots and herbs? A question that begs an answer.

Since you were born till now you are getting old, how many times have you taken herbal mixture for health benefits?

It’s a testimony that everyday good number of you consumes English drugs like meal yet your health is not assured.

Almost all of you fear to touch herbs and roots believing they’re killers and killer diseases.

How then do you have life when you are not one with nature?

How then do you have good health when you are not one with nature given resources?

Aren’t you nature?

What’s the differences between you and the herbs, roots and plants in the bush?

Do you have a different life from them?

Do you have a different creator from them?

Do you have a different earth where you fed from?

Do you have a different water given life than that which they also consumed?

Isn’t it the same air that we all enjoy?

It’s high time we get sense and reason as nature demands.

Now I tell you, working together with them is just a bonus to you.

It’s wisdom when you ask them to help you. If you do, they will.

If you say No, I’m sorry what your life would look like.

You can’t be wiser than the universe.

If you like say Yes to the juju or No to juju.

A “No” to nature won’t ever be a “Yes” to life.

Ask the universe!

Ife ju akpa amachie ya ọnụ. Only truth would tell you that gradual we consume hot soup.

I remain your one and only high priest from Abrudeh City. The Great odogwuakataaka, isi mmiri Igbo nille. Nwa anyanwụ na agbara. Ọ ji ọgwụ eme ọjị. Ikwighikwi onye ụwa. Mgbadike na Achina. Ka E mesịa!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.