Words of Wisdom From Odogwuakataaka

Forums SPIRITUAL DISCUSSIONS What You Should Know Words of Wisdom From Odogwuakataaka

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jayconnor
    Grand Master

Apple is a good fruit, very rich in vitamines and minerals: nourishing the body. Perhaps why it doesn’t fall far from the tree like oil bean.
      Odogwuakataaka anya fụrụ mmụọ. Ajọ nwa

Do you know that it takes no strange spirits for you to reach out to success?
      How much do you know the truth as often said “ọdịnala n’ebu eke”.
      As huge as python, it never fly nor run to fetch for food rather he holds on to earth for feeding.
      Mystery!

In a snake family we have one called Abuala. Do you know that abuala never get its food outside his hole?
      Abuala na-anọ na ọnụ, ife ọ ga-eri a bịakwute ya.
      Odogwu bụ ife onye metere. Akataaka bụ arụsị

Now we can fly, have you heard about Icheoku – parrot?
      Do you know that he is at home and his feathers are selling in the market?
      You only need wisdom of the gods to make a difference. I have gone far in the realm of spirit, it’s impossible for me to return a failure

When you subscribe to the knowledge of truth, the world will become friendly to you and the activities going here on earth would become known to you. Ụwa abulo maka ofeke. An ignorant can’t enjoy the world neither will he reap the fruit of the field.

If you are unable to pay your dues, the world would torment you forever.
      There are forces acting as task force for nature and the universe. Do you recognize them?
      Have you identified yourself with them?
      Pay your dues!

These forces works with day and night.
      We call them ndị uchichi and ndị ehihie.
      Ndị uchichi are responsible for the night attack, their operations are only at night unlike ndị ehihie.
      Mana Odogwu abụghị aha nkịtị. Akataaka jiri bụrụ arụsị.

Some of you thought there are free gift of nature but I tell you nothing is free indeed for the inhabitants of earth.
      We pay for all services. Do you even know?
      Even when you don’t, haven’t you heard: ignorant to the law is not an excuse!

Air is a messenger, we pay as he serve.
      Earth is a messenger, we pay as she serve.
      Water is a messenger, we pay as she serve.
      Sun is a messenger, we pay as he serves.
      You shall know the truth. It’s only the truth you know shall set you free.

Your relationship with the gods and goddesses of your land, ancestors, chi and realm of origin proves this truth and help further explanation.
      Who is like the great Odogwuakataaka anya fụrụ mmụọ?
      I have gone far in the realm of spirit, it’s impossible for me to return a failure.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.