Reply To: What You Must Know About Us At Light House Of Wisdom

Forums SPIRITUAL DISCUSSIONS What You Should Know What You Must Know About Us At Light House Of Wisdom Reply To: What You Must Know About Us At Light House Of Wisdom

Odogwuakataaka
Grand Master

In the course of time , they saw the reasons to have to send as many spirits/angels in the form of humans to help the ministry/mission. A good example is Enoch who was born by a woman, was sent on a mission. Enoch was the first to give a prophesy over fallen angels and all that took place in the realm of spirit, heaven in particular.
    We saw other spirits from a land known today as Egypt.
    What is the message about Egypt that humans needs to know to establish the truth?
    I am sure that you are curious to know.
    Because this is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules, we don’t hide secrets from people.
    Reason is because, in open secret is the truth revealed. But We must reveal the truth to mankind, we ensure that secrets are not kept!

In ancient Egypt, there are a find group of persons or spirit persons in the form of mankind.

This was possible because of the fact that, it was concluded in the spirit realms, due to the need to send as many as possible spirits to join mankind for the sole purpose of looking after creatures and its development, using truth/knowledge.
    Many spirits beings took dwelling place in the land called Egypt in human forms.
    When the most high saw what happened, because he is a jealous God( Exodus 34:14. Because you are not to bow down to any other god; since Adonai — whose very name is Jealous — is a jealous God. )
    God who always want to make a difference, he said to Abraham in Genesis 17:9-10
    “As for you, you are to keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you, generation after generation. 10 Here is my covenant, which you are to keep, between me and you, along with your descendants after you: every male among you is to be circumcised.

In verse 15-16 we read,
    God said to Abraham, “As for Sarai your wife, you are not to call her Sarai [mockery]; her name is to be called Sarah [princess]. 16 I will bless her; moreover, I will give you a son by her. Truly I will bless her: she will be a mother of nations; kings of peoples will come from her.”

At a point, he Adonai (The Most High) saw the reason to link the descendants of Abraham to the Egyptians.
    You may ask, why?

Wisdom you must know, saves!
    Wisdom is the same as the Truth. There’s no different between truth and wisdom. They are siblings. This is why you must call wisdom your sister and understanding you shall call your Kinswoman
    Proverbs 7:4
     Say to wisdom, “You are my sister”;
    call understanding your kinswoman;

They shall keep you away from unknown women.
    Proverb’s indeed!!!

The land (Egypt) has a vital role to play in the life of the people (the Israelites) in the future, this is the reason they have linked up.
    When they got to the land of Egypt, they got exposed to immeasurable knowledge.
    Remember, it was as a result of this true knowledge in practice in the land of Egypt that stands them out as “first” among their Orientals.
    It is a known and indisputable fact that not only did civilisation started in Egypt but was also the first developed part of the universe in knowledge of science and technology.

Remember the gods has likeness in knowledge. While Israel (Jacob) and his sons were still wandering in the bush in search of food for the Carmel, donkeys, sheep etc the Egyptians have been known by their global trademarks.

After years of slavery in Egypt, can you see where Israel are today in commerce, industry, science and technology?

How much do you know yourself as a spirit incarnate?
    Truly the gods are most powerful – mmuo dike!

They lived with the Egyptians and learnt many things from the kingdom ruled by a great king Pharaoh. A king who rule by the order of the gods and goddesses.

Keep the knowledge we return to it afterwards!!!!!

From this prior information on spirits and humans we saw different realms of incarnations (where humans has origins).
    In the realm of the spirits, we understand upon angels guide there are various kingdoms. Not just one or two kingdoms but many kingdoms.

Wisdom you must know (should you know) has mystic ability thereby, making it impossible to state her limits. Because of the various kingdoms in the spirit realms, the most high (Adonai) made heaven for himself during creation..
    Instead of returning to join other various existing kingdoms, he decided to dwell in heaven with host of angels.
    (…….Our Angels discussion coming soon……)

Water is one of the most visible and invisible kingdom we can see today.
    The animals we see and can’t see are been controlled from a certain kingdom, so also are the plants trees and other things.

@Light House of Wisdom where knowledge rules, we tell you the truth you must know to make a difference man/woman

Upon this true information and angels guide, you live a life of fulfilment.
    Don’t ever you set a standard or limitations while you are working for the gods and goddesses knowing you are a messenger.
    Reading from our various post and discussions, you get expose to the light of wisdom, knowing and understanding the mystery surrounding our earthly existence.

In conclusion we ask you to accept the knowledge of the truth and practice the truth you know to make you a difference man/woman upon angels guide.

Truly, the angels are here thus; we say Angels Guide!
    More light to your path as you set to read with open mind the knowledge of the truth which sets the ignorant free.
    Truth is life – Eziokwu bu ndu!
    Spirits are most powerful- Mmuo dike

Light House of Wisdom is where knowledge of the truth rules therefore we remains the disciples of the Truth!

This is why we say the truth at all times irrespective of the hours and to whom it may concerns.

We Say The Truth even when people hates hearing the truth.

We Say The Truth even when people are afraid to say the truth.

We say the truth because the truth is life _ Eziokwu bu ndu!!!!!!
    Angels guide