Reply To: Why We Do Marine Settlement And What It Settles: Get Other Info Helping Destiny

Forums MARINE KINGDOM Why We Do Marine Settlement And What It Settles: Get Other Info Helping Destiny Reply To: Why We Do Marine Settlement And What It Settles: Get Other Info Helping Destiny

Nephilim

Good morning. I am not a mariner but I have issues with a stubborn marine spouse, A Queen of coast that always comes to make marriage proposal to me in dreams. She used to come with lots of people like her guards or relatives. She sleeps in my room attimes cos when I sleep I do see her with me on my bed in the same room I’m sleeping physically, even though I’m not seeing her physically. My mom recently told me she saw someone sleeping on my bed with me and came with a little girl child too. This is a spirit I see half human half fish at times in dreams with guards or maidens attending to her, and attimes we see ourselves playing in a large body of water like the sea or big river. I’m passing through some difficulties but I’m sure she’s not the reason although she offered to help if I eventually give her my heart and marry her. People said I need to fast and pray and break any covenant between us so that I’ll be able to marry and I won’t have problem with my marriage, but I did that attimes, only for her to come back and  I wondered if she’s ever going to leave me. What do you think?