Reply To: Why We Do Marine Settlement And What It Settles: Get Other Info Helping Destiny

Forums MARINE KINGDOM Why We Do Marine Settlement And What It Settles: Get Other Info Helping Destiny Reply To: Why We Do Marine Settlement And What It Settles: Get Other Info Helping Destiny

Nephilim

Thank you for your reply.
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>When I said I’m not a mariner, I have a reason for saying that. Many years ago in my sleep, a bright light came from the eastern part of the sky shooting towards me, I was afraid and ran inside the house, it followed me and turned into a great muscular man with white apparels and told me that he’s my Father but my mom is doing everything to take me away from him. I do see him in some other apparitions in dreams along with some entourage and I learnt I was given a work to do on Earth, but I’m not doing it. I was told to do the work or else things won’t turn out well for me.  I know that’s were my predicament came from. Yes I may have affiliate with marine spirit from my maternal home which might have been the cause for the marine wife I keep seeing.</p>
    Anyway, you talked about accepting the marine wife, what steps are to be taken towards this.