Reply To: Mariners: Your iyi ụwa and akaraka iyi ụwa; what are they?

Forums MARINE KINGDOM Mariners: Your iyi ụwa and akaraka iyi ụwa; what are they? Reply To: Mariners: Your iyi ụwa and akaraka iyi ụwa; what are they?

Odogwuakataaka
Grand Master

that all their children are going be Mariners. Now looking into this,I feel that,if the parents does not know whom they’re there by refusing to do what they should do to help their existence here on Earth and has to train their children in such ignorance,now if the children and their children-children continue in such ignorance there by swimming in a pool of poverty and other calamities as a result of ignorance of whom they’re and not doing what they should do as humans in this missionary world.How on Earth do you think that such people will see light on their paths, that’s when it will now look like generational course because everyone in the family are feeling the heat! Thanks, still expect the the best answer from my father the great ODOGWUAKATAKA whose knowledge does not know bound.

Zeebah:
    Thanks my sister.. I truly appreciate this reply

Buchi:
    Hmmm Odogwuakaataka, isi mmiri igbo Nile, Odogwu na eme Odogwu na eme Odogwu na Abrude city. Nkanka Mma eji asu oke ohia, I applaud your wisdom in handling this issue anybody that hears this Audio knows that this person is a Common thief, please let’s this not make you to change your mind towards we who has done nothing. I can’t believe what I heard in this video. It is a total betrayal, that guys is nothing but a criminal with sweet mouth.