Reply To: How To Know If You Are A Mariner Or Not

Forums MARINE KINGDOM How To Know If You Are A Mariner Or Not Reply To: How To Know If You Are A Mariner Or Not

TheGreat

This is very amazing the great High Priest. For decades, I have been living with deceit. All my life has been dreaming of water, entering empty canoes and in minutes, unknown persons to me will fill them up,. In one of such dreams, the canoe I was with other unknown people started flying, I stood up, held a branch of a tree by a river bank, and commanded the canoe to sail on water. It obeyed.

But, all these were misinterpreted by my pastors to mean a calling for the Christian clergy. Matters took a tragic turn for me seven years ago when I fell down mysterious on a busy road, and no one noticed. Since then, my world literally crumbled. Nothing works again for me. Series of prayers, fasting and deliverances have not yielded any result yet.

I just found you this August 21, 2021 as I started searching for Marine Kingdom. This profound Truth caught me real deep. I am now ready to reclaim my Path in a bid to restore my destiny. But, how do I go about it? I need guidance and mentoring, Sir.

It is nice to be here. Many thanks for taking me in.