Reply To: Marine Settlement: Difference Between Marine Peace Settlement & Separation

Forums MARINE KINGDOM Marine Settlement: Difference Between Marine Peace Settlement & Separation Reply To: Marine Settlement: Difference Between Marine Peace Settlement & Separation

davidstephen1

Good morning odogwu akataaka. I greet you great one. Please am here for help, it really may not interest you to listen to because it’s not in line with your current rule and objectives on this forum. 

But Here’s my problem, I have been working and doing all kinds of jobs and online works with my phone and mobile devices. My mates and friends keeps progressing while am not. Each time Money’s about to enter into my life, I’ll definitely see myself in a dream where I’ll have sexual encounters with known or unknown faces and also have myself eat some sort of foods in my dream and what happens next after those nights are stories and lots of stories.

All expected money, blessings and other goodies that are supposed to come into my life goes other way round and it all becomes stories.

This for long has deprived me of many things. 

I have even gone to several spiritual places and divinations for help. The last one I did, I stopped only stopped swimming on water but didn’t stop eating and having sexual intercourse in the dream. I wouldn’t say I’ve been unfortunate because some of them served as eye opener for me, but it’s really sad that after going from here to there I still face same problems till today.

Please great one, help my life. I don’t even know currently what the cause of my problem is. I’ve gone through your previous teachings and classes of yours in your website, and I must say that i really learnt alot from you. And from the little or much I learnt here, it’s enough to believe that the traces of my problem could be from Spirit wife and Ndi Mmiri. I can’t really tell what it could be but this is what I believe would be the cause of my problem or problems.

Please Sir, the great one, odogwu akataaka, help me out..😔😔