How To Recover From Spiritual Ignorance (Ofeke)

Forums SPIRITUAL DISCUSSIONS What You Should Know How To Recover From Spiritual Ignorance (Ofeke)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ICI24

How To Find Yourself Back To Track When You Have Lost Everything In Life As a Result of Spiritual Ignorance (Ofeke).

Chinonso Cash:
      Hello sir I don’t know if I may share something with you here.

Odogwu Akataaka:
      If it pleases you, go ahead!

Chinonso Cash:
      Ok thanks.
      I am into business, and as well in that business I am doing hand work there and I know what I’m doing, everyone is proud of my work because I never fail them but my problem is that from year to year I make money but that money will never last in my hand.
      I touch money every day I have decide many ways to save money, but after much more they will just enter into one problem or the other, always paying debt that I won’t even know how it came about.
      If I get any amount now and I didn’t use it to buy something immediately before some day the money will finish for nothing.
      Please what could be the cause? Help me, I know it’s not ordinary but my eyes is still blind to see where to seek for help but I think I will find the truth I’m looking for here, thanks and live long.

Odogwu Akataaka:
      Chinonso get to know that nothing happens here on earth without a purpose. As a matter of truth, there’s no smoke without fire.
      As we often said, ignorance are reasons for human sufferings. Otherwise nothing could cause or subject mankind into suffering, lacking knowledge when the earth has shown her wisdom. Be fair to all and with equality we are treated by nature.
      Ofeke must suffer for lack of knowledge.
      Did you not read from the mouth of a messenger who said, MY PEOPLE SUFFER FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE?

Chinonso Cash:
      I can remember that sir

Odogwu Akataaka:
      When you read, pray for spirits of the truth to help understanding. Its only upon ignorance that one could suffer otherwise as gods image, we owe nothing to poverty and remorse.
      Do you see why the wise are always happy?

Chinonso Cash:
      Yes.

Odogwu Akataaka:
      When you know the truth and practice the truth you know, you sure to reap from the earth that is rich and full of treasures. It’s the earth that rewards, having a lot to offer to humanity.
      To know the truth asked you to mind your world.
      This world is like a competitive field, where we run a race. When you are called, listen attentively to know your wing or position.
      Do you hear me?

Chinonso Cash:
      I’m hearing sir.

Odogwu Akataaka:
      It’s when you listened that you could hear when your name @Chinonso was called.

Chinonso Cash:
      Yes

Odogwu Akataaka:
      It’s when you listened that you could hear your wing or position.
      When you respond, take your position and play your wing well. Do this.
      Put on your television set and search to find sports chanel. I want you to learn something today to help you rule your world. When group of people are called to run a race. What do you observe as they run?
      Do you notice that each and everyone of them run to take first position?

As this be the case, neither look backwards to know what others are doing. Learn something from this to help you rule your world

Chinonso Cash:
      Yes

Odogwu Akataaka:
      When you run your race, as a messenger, be careful not to look at others. Don’t care what people says!
      The mouth must say something but then, never mind!
      Expect mouth to say. Pray for mouth to say something but then, never mind!!

Mouth are meant for two purposes and it must serve the true call of creation. Its either for food (to eat) or for speech.
      Joy of wisdom is that when you become wise, your haters shall become your advocate.

Chinonso Cash:
      It’s true

Odogwu Akataaka:
      This is what that must encourage you to become wise at all course. If your world asked you to be killing and making sacrifices of ram daily, do it.

Chinonso Cash:
      I will.

Odogwu Akataaka:
      That’s your prize for greatness. When you become known for it, the gods and humans shall make you great.
      If your world asked you to stay in the river like the fish, don’t ask why. From the river side your voice shall be heard by the world. By the river side you shall become known to the people. Never question your world!

Chinonso Cash:
      Ok.

Odogwu Akataaka:
      Why do I often use myself as an example? Do you know why?

Chinonso Cash:
      No sir.

Odogwu Akataaka:
      It’s because I have seen and experienced many things in my world. What is that I haven’t seen and encountered in my world?

Chinonso Cash:
      Ok

Odogwu Akataaka:
      My destiny exposed me into so many things. I never knew it was prize for greatness until now. Be wise and learn from the wise

Chinonso Cash:
      Ok

Odogwu Akataaka:
      The spirits are wiser and can never offer to us what that is greater than us.

Chinonso Cash:
      It’s true

Odogwu Akataaka:
      How many of you after much riches and wealth could agree to stoop so low as a dibịa living nearby the sea day and night?
      How many of you could accept it?
      I don’t live with my family and my children don’t share presence with me.

Ogochukwu:
      Not easy.

Odogwu Akataaka:
      Is that simply sacrifice?

Chinonso Cash:
      No sir.

Odogwu Akataaka:
      But I have to pay the prize for it’s what my world asked for. I don’t know what is sleep from season to season.

Chinonso Cash:
      Hmmmmmmm!

Odogwu Akataaka:
      You do sleep better than me.
      But I am glad and had never visited a doctor or complained of stress.
      What I have seen in life is that as a human, our world get better the moment we get spiritual connect.
      Spirits are most powerful and remains the life.
      This is why you must seek for them the moment your life looks miserable.

Chinonso Cash:
      Yes

Odogwu Akataaka:
      It’s a simple call to return.
      Definitely, they are saying to you, return return Oh you Chinonso.
      Return, return so that you know the truth.
      Return, return so that you practice the truth you know to make a difference.

Chinonso Cash:
      How will I now return?
      I want to return.

Odogwu Akataaka:
      It’s as a result of their love for us that they have to call for our return when it’s obvious we have missed the path to life and our greatness.

Chinonso Cash:
      How will I now return?

Odogwu Akataaka:
      Discovering yourself!
      Knowing yourself!!
      Man know yourself
      It’s at this point that you shall work out the greatness in you.

Chinonso Cash:
      How will I do that sir?

Odogwu Akataaka:
      In our world today we have mediators, the priests. They are middle men between the spirits and humans.

Chinonso Cash:
      Yes.

Odogwu Akataaka:
      When you have a spiritual cases, run to them for proper solutions. This is reason for their birth. This is reason for their life. Consult them to help rule your world. When you do, pay attention and pray your chi to lead you -Maka na chi onye anaghị anọ na izu ife ọjọọ emee ya. Never abandone yourself.

Chinonso Cash:
      I don’t know anyone sir if not now that I Meet you here as a truth Sayer.

Odogwu Akataaka:
      In whatever measure you take in life, bute chi gị ụzọ _ your chi first.

Chinonso Cash:
      I don’t know anyone sir if not now that I Meet you here as a truth Sayer.

Odogwu Akataaka:
      How Do We Know The Real Spiritual Man(dibia)? – Light House of Wisdom
      http://lighthouseofwisdom.com/forums/topic/how-do-we-know-the-real-spiritual-mandibia/

I am not the only priest. We are so many in our world. Many are seen within your locality.
      The gods are wise.

Chinonso Cash:
      It’s true sir, but if you can allow me to come to you I will be much happier.

Odogwu Akataaka:
      You can’t visit my temple for it’s sacred in nature, which prohibit strangers. Only people from Aguleri are permitted to pay a visit. I am a marine priest and don’t have a shrine which I Inherited like other dibịa’s do.

Chinonso Cash:
      Ok sir, now I understand.

Odogwu Akataaka:
      I should be serving at home or in the forest(temple) but then, this is marine goddess the great eze nwanyị Ọmambala.

Haven read the article as given, you won’t find it difficult finding a true dibịa to help services.

For áfà (spiritual consultation), your presence is not required in most spiritual homes such as ours. This is spirituality and not physicality. We don’t need to see you in person to tell you what you should know about yourself neither do we need to see your pictures.

We aren’t pastors that look outwardly, observing the riches by their attire and make up.
      We are spiritualist who work w

ith the spirits. This is why, when we want to know anything about an individual we go by their names.

We say, tell me your name, Mother’s name and your home town.

Odogwu Akataaka:
      With the above, we will be able to locate and find you like Google engine searches information.

Chinonso Cash:
      Hmmmmmmm

Odogwu Akataaka:
      We say, Chinonso Amadi, son of Chidinma from Eziokwe Umuagba, onye akpọrọ na áfà, ka chi ya zaa oku (he who has been called before the gods and goddesses, may his/her chi answer).
      If the names are correct, the spirit guide will appear.
      We then offer him kolanut, give him nzu and edo for prayers.

Chinonso Cash:
      Interesting sir, you will live long.

Odogwu Akataaka:
      Ask him to tell us what we need to know about the individual.

If you are calling him for good, you state it clearly that you didn’t summoned him for evil rather for good.
      If otherwise, you say it.

Whatever be the reason for the summon attract ritual sacrifices to help him offer necessary information as required.
      These are reasons you must try your best to be in good terms with your chi.

Your chi has the right to sell you to your enemy and the right to protect you from your enemies.
      Reading from these, you find out that your presence aren’t necessary for spiritual consultation.

Chinonso Cash:
      But sorry to ask sir, as you said before if I didn’t visit can it be possible for you to help me this other way?

Chigozie Agugu:
      Please sir, how can I establish my Oku chi temple?

Odogwu Akataaka:
      Ọkụ chi _ chi temple has to be done by a priest. No matter how exposed you are, without being a high priest, you can’t instute chi temple.
      To get your chi temple, seek for the services of a priest. If you wish we do it, I charge the sum of 40,000 naira for members of light house of wisdom. Otherwise, it’s higher than that. You can see the price tag on our website at $400 United States dollars.

Which is almost 130.000 naira

Those of us who did their chi temple was sent to Uruagu Nnewi for the rituals. You might chose to go home with your chi or leave it behind as we have negotiated with the priest to allow us have a space for keeping our ritual assignments, upon our temple completion, we then take them to the temple.
      The temple shall be known as our temple.

SEED Ebuka:
      Master please With HUMILITY I have a question when you get your chi and start making sacrifice and prayers are we not going against the commandment of GOD THE CREATOR?

Odogwu Akataaka:
      We call it our temple and it becomes our temple no matter who we are and where we come from.
      The gods shall hear and accept us as we call upon them from the temple.

Chinonso Cash:
      But sorry to ask sir as you said before if I didn’t visit can it be possible for you to help me this other way?

Odogwu Akataaka:
      You send your details as given above. When you do, you pay the sum of 5000 for the services. Upon confirmation of your payment comes your report.
      Don’t do that on the group forum. Write me private
      Your information should be kept secret.
      More light on your path as angels guide us all.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.