Ritual Steps For Preparation of One's Chi Temple

Forums RITUALS Ritual Steps For Preparation of One's Chi Temple

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jayconnor
    Grand Master

Agugu Chigozie:
      Please sir If someone do his/her oku chi presentation how will the person know if its successful or not because I heard it might not be done well or sometimes you may call down the wrong person and be feeding him/her,so how do one know?

Odogwuakataaka:
      To prepare ọkụ chi _ chi temple Okwu Chi – Chi Temple – Light House of Wisdom

Okwu Chi – Chi Temple

No matter what was said, understand that to prepare ọkụ chi _ chi temple: it starts from knowing and having individuals name.

That is to say, knowing first, the name of person who wants to do his/her ọkụ chi. From knowing about the person, that is when we know his/her names.

From the knowledge, saying his /her full names, the dibia has to consult the person’s chi using information (as provided).

When the spirit answers. Many questions have to be asked which all will help knowledge of the truth. From the information, the dibia will know if the person is a mariner or not.

From the information, the person’s channels will get open to the messenger who has to work using those vital information.

Haven received desired information, he will then look for the materials for ritual settings. This is where we see ọjị plant (iroko) or ọra in someone’s chi unlike another person’s chi. This is where we find akpụ ogwu or inyi plant in your chi temple unlike my own temple.

This is how will insert sand and stone from the ocean or river (reading from one’s level in marine world as a mariner). This is how different herbs and roots make present in the said temple representing forces with him/her.
      This could only be possible from the consult done. With these, you will see that no room for failure on the chi temple institution.

After these stages come next stage which takes place after the temple construction. This is when the person has to be present (if he/she wish to be present).

Let’s get done with the present before we talk about the absence.

When he/she takes presents on the ritual date which is known as ikpotu chi onye _ calling down one’s chi. The priest shall present before you in a broad day light the temple already constructed. Give you a chick (uriem/Ụbụrụ ọkụkọ). Ask you to use to cleanse yourself and the temple. You say after him ritual prayers in regards.

After which, comes a ritual with nzu which you say prayers after him. So you do with edo and ọjị (kolanut). Ntụ Nsị egbe (gun powder) and alligator pepper (oseoji) rituals follows. All these rituals are done for perfection of the exercise in supervision (by the priest).

Finally, come the fowl which so many prayers have to be done holding the fowl. Finally, it will be slaughtered and the blood has to be sprinkled round about the temple (feeding the spirits in attendance) for the honor of the event. Ọ bụrụ nri chi, i kwọcha chi gị aka/iru.

After that comes the food sharing where you or someone else have to cook the ritual fowl with a yam. Here, a woman in her menses should not cook nor prepare the meal. When the food is ready, ị bịa gọọ ya na chi gị. It will be said to be orikọ mmụọ na mmadụ. Some parts of the ritual animal has to be given/drop on the body of the temple. They are, the head, leg, liver. When it’s perfected, you pour drinks.

Here, the drink must foam. It could be life beer, hero beer , star beer or any other beer which foams but must not be dark coloured such as legend or stout.

Finally comes saraka. When you are done with the ritual in the present with the chi and host of other spirits in attendance, you bring the remainder to eat with people, children, young and old. This is known as saraka. You share drinks if you can Afford. Attendants are to eat and be happy for the successful ritual events.

A situation whereby the person is not present. The priest has to do all these on his/her behalf. With details as given above, how could you question the true possibility of the ritual events and the reality?

Get knowledge and understanding. In all your get, get wisdom
      Wisdom is the principle thing.
      More light on our paths as angels guide us all. Iseee.

Izuhking2020

Thank you so much Odogwuakataaka for the knowledge your teaching this our new generation that have being destroyed massively by Christianity,please my question is if someone have perform all this ritual and his chi is planted for him in his absence how then will he be performing further rituals to his chi especially when he is abroad.My father planted a Chi temple for me before i traveled out of Nigeria and sadly i couldn’t find the temple again as came back…..pls what do i do sir.

Florence

Sir I am intrested  in having  a chi temple but am not around  , how do I do it or get to you

Martinmbah

How much for everything

Consulting to know who I am and setting of chi

Martinmbah

And how can I know the names of my ancestors

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.