Welcome Messages to New Members of Light House of Wisdom

Forums SPIRITUAL DISCUSSIONS What You Should Know Welcome Messages to New Members of Light House of Wisdom

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Odogwuakataaka
    Grand Master

Welcome Messages to New Members of Light House of Wisdom!

Odogwu Akataaka:
      We welcome newly added members to our great forum light house of wisdom where knowledge of the truth rules!
      May your purpose of being here be accomplished.

No matter what brought you here, we stand to tell you that we share one mission at light house of wisdom.
      The mission is nothing else if not for the knowledge of the truth. This is why we are here!

Because truth is life, at light house of wisdom where knowledge rules, we made it a necessity saying the truth we know. The moment we do so, we are rest assured knowing fully well that life has been given to the people.

Just like its impossible for a fish to live without waters, so it’s impossible for human to exist, living life full of purpose without knowing the truth!

What did the prophet said about this? Let’s read in the book of Hosea 4:6
      My people are destroyed for want of knowledge.
      Because you rejected knowledge, I will also reject you as cohen for me.
      Because you forgot the Torah of your God, I will also forget your children.

When you see someone suffering untold hardship, know that his/her suffering are possible as a result of lack of true knowledge.
      Your inability to know the truth must subject you to unforseen circumstances: why my people are suffering!

This is why people often ask, What does light house of wisdom stand for?
      Often do I receive messages such as “I will like to know more about light house of wisdom”?
      These are questions people ask that deserve answers.
      Because of that I would say, light house of wisdom is an online spiritual forum where knowledge of the truth are daily given to the people.
      Nothing more!!!

That’s to say, this is why we are here.

We are here for the truth and its practices!!!!

Because our spiritual information and knowledge called for true practices, this is why we work and pray. We don’t just pray but work also.
      We don’t just teach the truth but practice the teachings.

Wisdom people often asked to acquire!
      Today people are still requesting for wisdom and till tomorrow they won’t give up until they know the truth.

Whenever I face the questions such as ‘Sir I wish to be wise as you are’?
      Without wasting time I do tell the seeker of wisdom the truth he deserves to know. Which is not different from knowing the truth!

To become wise, you must know the truth.
      To make a difference, you must know the truth.
      Nothing makes you a different man or woman if not knowledge of the truth.
      When you fail to know the truth, your world turns upside down. You end up suffering untold hardship. You become an ofeke!

As a messenger, Hosea doesn’t spare the truth but has to make it known to the people when he received the messages from The Most High, the creator who knew wisdom without bound. Who has unlimited knowledge. Who through wisdom made creations. To whom wisdom obey and who applied wisdom in all his dealings.

He knew that with abundant knowledge of the truth, the people, his people stand to make a difference.
      Get to know that it’s only the truth you know that makes you a difference, not your ability to obtain high degrees from higher institutions.
      If degrees has the great ability to make one a different man, all professors would become most successful, powerful, rich and wealthy men in the society today. But then, its never the knowledge of science and technology but the truth you know.

The truth you know defines you better and different from your neighbours, colleagues, friends and families.
      Because you know yourself, you should not suffer yourself doing what others are doing.
      Because you know yourself, you shouldn’t work hard to put food on your table knowing ‘the land is green’.

Truth and wisdom makes a difference man and woman. This is why the esoteric are different doing things differently. Not suffering themselves daily to earn a living. Just like the birds of heaven doesn’t have to suffer finding food, so the wise!

Fishes in the rivers and ocean doesn’t farm yet they grow healthy and fat. What’s the secret?
      They know themselves!

This is why I ask you to know yourself!
      This is why light house of wisdom is here to stay, keeping you updates as it’s happening in the realm of spirits where Truth and Wisdom dwells. Reaching out to you with true information not minding who you are and where you come from but stand firm daily with the true information.

To know the truth is why we are here because its only the truth that defines you. Nothing else can say good or better about your person if not the truth.
      This is why Christ said in the gospel of John 8:32
      You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

One might ask again, what are the truth I require to know?

The truth you require to know as humans are things that has to do with you and your world
      Nothing more!

The truth is not knowing what is happening in Atlanta or what is happening in your neighbor’s house. Seeking to know another person’s in and out. These aren’t the truth we are talking about.

The truth asked you, “man, do you know yourself”?
      Woman, do you really know your world?

Your ability to provide answers to these questions defines your state of wisdom which is the truth. Your inability to give true answers to the above questions simply means you are an Ofeke (an ignorant).

Do you see how majority are Ofeke today?
      Do you now see why you are suffering?

Your suffering are possible because you refused to know what you should know. And because you refused yourself to know the truth you must suffer. Spirits doesn’t ask if you are interested or not. They expect you know. They want you to know.
      That’s why Christ said in Luke 11:9
      Moreover, I myself say to you: keep asking, and it will be given to you; keep seeking, and you will find; keep knocking, and the door will be opened to you.

Light house of wisdom is not a religious forum but a spiritual forum. Here, we have pleasure telling you that we aren’t religious. We are not like Peter, we are not like Paul. We are not like Mohammed, we are not like Christ. We are humans that’s Why we need knowledge of the truth!

Because we aren’t like anyone but ourselves, we seek knowledge of truth to help ourselves grow, having success and progress in our earthly mission as messengers.

Because of this very truth, we refused to acknowledged any religious dogma and doctrines at light house of wisdom hence we aren’t a body of any religious denominations.
      WE ARE LIGHT BEARERS!

The knowledge of the truth brings much desired light on our path, keeping us away from religious, traditional, cultural and social beliefs.

We don’t accept any belief, more especially when it lacks truth. Wherever we see the truth, that’s where we take succour.

This is why you often read us quoting from holy scriptures.

One may ask, aren’t they the heathens (as often said by Christians)?
      Why is he always quoting from the scripture?

Don’t you worry?
      Aren’t you concern?
      Won’t you want to know why a dibia (Spiritualist) often quote a scripture since it’s said Bible are for Christians and a dibia aren’t a Christian?

If you allow me to answer you I would say, holy scriptures aren’t a religious book but a record of events put together by the people for the people by the help of the holy spirit’s!

Let’s read from the book of 2 Timothy 3:16 to see what Paul said about the bible you read today:
      All Scripture is God-breathed and is valuable for teaching the truth, convicting of sin, correcting faults and training in right living.

Scriptures aren’t a religious book but a record of events put together by the people for the people by the help of holy spirits.
      Who are the holy spirits you may want to know who helped in putting together all the knowledge and information as seen in the Bible?

They are the workforce, light bearers, messengers of the truth, spirit’s of light.
      We are one!

Truth aren’t divided. We don’t have small truth and big truth. We don’t have white truth and black truth. Truth is truth! This is why you must know the Truth!!

Upon this truth we look forward following and observing every other information, traditions and custom that has the body of truth.

That’s why you see us making references to the people known and unknown, messengers whose names are written and unwritten each time.

Because truth are one, spirits we know are one!

Often do people ask me about my knowledge of the spirits. What I have to say about the spirits, if we have any or is there nothing like a spirit? This question people always ask.
      Nevertheless, because I know the truth, I keep saying the truth I know.

When we come to spirits and knowledge of the truth as seen in the realms of spirit, I took enough time to put down a good composition on this issue. You may click to read at your leisure time http://lighthouseofwisdom.com/forums/topic/what-is-chi-and-who-is-your-chi-spirits-spirit-guide-guardian-angel/

More information are coming soon on hierarchies in the realm of spirits. That’s to say the order of the spirits in the spirit realm.

These are to define our profound knowledge of the truth thus I have gone far in the realm of spirits and can’t return a failure. It’s impossible!

Anything I denied not knowing today about the spirits can’t be more than one thing if there’s anything. This year is my 26th full years in this mission as a dibia (Spiritualist) who lives day and night in the Temple with the spirits. How many lions does one needs to kill to obtain the tittle, a lion killer?

Yet we still humble ourselves as if we have nothing even though we have all things. Do as we know nothing even when we can’t deny of not knowing many things. Bring myself so down to earth as if i am a dwarf even when the mighty are falling.
      We say ANGELS GUIDE!

When you were being led by the spirits, you have nothing to be proud with. Your true knowledge and sound spiritual knowledge is a call for humility, loyalty, meekness and quietness.

Anya n’afu mmuo anaghi eme mkpotu – the eyes that sees the spirits don’t shout, hence it’s not fun!

No fun about spirituality!
      This is why the servants are always meek and loyal. Knowing that you aren’t alone and can’t do anything on your own.

Wisdom makes us to trust in the spirits instead of on that which we think we know. Knowing that nothing happens without their knowledge. Why we always trust them for everything. We need their supports daily hence the air we breath for life belongs to them.

Accepting our place as servants, and not masters, thus we aren’t any master even when the test and examination said we are GRAND MASTERS OF KNOWLEDGE!

Yet we still give it unto them as ndi ji ugo.

These informations are coming to you as a young spiritual practitioner and seeker of wisdom.
      These you must know to make a difference!
      Say No to ofeke because ofeke is too bad to reckon with!

Upon spiritual ignorant (Ofeke), you live like an animal having no true knowledge of yourself and your world. At your 30’s, 40-50’s you are still finding it difficult to understand your world. True presentation of ofeke.

Ofeke are the reason people are afraid where there’s no cause for alarm but live daily trading on a path where angels failed to trade.
      Ofeke!
      Ofeke ajoka!!

You hear people saying, I am not an idol worshiper, I worship the true living God!
      Who is an idol and who is a true living God?

If you see the idol will you recognize him and if the true living God comes now and say I am the true living God you worship, will you be bold and swear you know him?
      You won’t simply because that which you said lack truth and sound knowledge, meaning you are still ignorant.

Spirits for your information aren’t like human that these are black while others are white. Spirit’s are spirits because they are one!
      Even when they do different works, manifesting their powers differently, yet they are one!

Upon sound knowledge of the truth we’ll be able to differentiate them. If not by the knowledge, it’s impossible to know which is which!
      This is why you must know the truth and stop making a noise like komkom (empty vessel).

Spirits are greater in number more than human living on earth today and tomorrow!
      We have billions of spirits in the realms which exist for the true mission.

Upon angels guide you stand with positive energies where we are as light bearers. We aren’t enemies of the light and truth, we are one and in union with the holy spirit’s who are messengers of the light and truth.

As we are here in the world, preaching them, telling the truth to humans day and night, so they are there in the realm talking good about us. When this happens, we have ije awele – journey mercy in all we do!

It’s not juju, it’s not by power, nor by might but by the knowledge of the truth which attract the messengers of the truth thus we say ANGELS GUIDE!

Yes angels guide us when we know the truth. Remember these are energies, they are been attracted.

Nothing happens by nothing even when an ofeke think otherwise. I tell you, nothing happens for nothing. Before anything begins to happens, something must be strongly behind it. Our locomotive movement like agama lizard as seen in the house has a secret.

The secret remains the truth.
      Knowing the truth and saying the truth. Its not like doing what Peter did or what Paul does!

But working in line with your destiny which has no interruption because there’s no traffic in the air.
      When you aligned yourself, connect yourself with the spirits, your world becomes free and things get possible.

It’s then you begin to see and do extraordinary, having none to contend with hence no competition in destiny.

Lacking this true information is the reason for premature death, poverty, sorrow, untold hardship, over labour, slavery etc!

These aren’t why we are here!
      Let none said he is being suffered for no reason. If you are suffering today, note that I said, you are suffering as a result of spiritual ignorance!

Lack of spiritual knowledge!

Otherwise no other reason by which you must suffer when the earth are here to help you grow and stand all obstacles fighting you left and right.

The waters are here, flowing day and night without scarcity yet people are complaining of adversity.

The air are here to help transmission, helping your voice to be heard from where the world started and where it actually ended.

The sun and the moon, stars of heaven are true witnesses of light which we experience living a true life of TRUTH BEARERS!

And Christ said, because I am one with my father…

Can you be proud to say you are one with your Guardian Angel and your Realm of Incarnate?

He said, I DO THE WILL OF WHO SENT ME!

Christ knew who sent him and why he was sent!
      Do you know who sent you and why you were sent?
      If you don’t, tell me why you shouldn’t suffer?
      Why won’t you be worst than the way you are lacking knowledge of the truth?
      Do you not know that truth is life – eziokwu bu ndu?

When you lack truth about this life, how do you expect growth, happiness, wisdom, success, prosperity etc?

These are impossible when you refuse to say no to Ofeke.
      When you refuse to say no to Ofeke, you end up being an enemy with all possible possibilities!

They are one and not divided. This is why you must not ignore the sun and assume you are one with the moon and the stars. You must not forsake the earth (aja ani) and expect the waters to come to your rescue. You must not say No to the ancestors and expect your guardian angel to answer when you call!

They all work on guide, they never work alone.

Since you have chosen to work alone, you must suffer alone while the sun still gives it’s light, the moon and stars still work all night giving testimony, the rivers flows to no ending, the earth remains active till the world ends, even when the world ends no time.

A fool waits for kingdom of heaven!

Ofeke who has not yet fulfilled his earthly mission is talking about heaven. Are you an angel?

Many are ignorance that live with the people which truth must fight to win.

I am taken enough time knowing that its been quite some time I kept live update. Owing to our site building @ http://www.lighthouseofwisdom.com

All the same, I am not in a haste as always to round up this morning lecture. We don’t get tired saying the truth and never get weak defending true information.

Fool’s hope to go to heaven!
      Ask me, could it be mistakes earth was created?

You that is living ofeke life today in hope to be with angels in heaven tomorrow, have you asked why earth and heaven were created? Or you think truth lies?
      No! No!! No!!!
      Truth never lie!!!!

No heaven for you. Earth are for us and we are still to live here on earth even after death. The original master plan and mandate must be redeemed!

Earth was created for humanity and this true mission can’t be aborted!
      Even though we die, no heaven for you says the truth!

When all things passed away, because this world has been ruined, through the prophets of the old, the gods has spoken saying behold, I shall make new heaven and new earth.
      This we read in Isaiah 65:17
      For, look! I create new heavens
      and a new earth; past things will not be remembered, they will no more come to mind.

When John was led by the holy spirits, he had this record as recorded in the book of Revelation 21:1-4
      Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the old heaven and the old earth had passed away, and the sea was no longer there. 2 Also I saw the holy city, New Yerushalayim, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared like a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 I heard a loud voice from the throne say, “See! God’s Sh’khinah is with mankind, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and he himself, God-with-them, will be their God. 4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes. There will no longer be any death; and there will no longer be any mourning, crying or pain; because the old order has passed away.

Do you now see why we are light bearers, messengers of the truth?
      Truth works with the truth to manifests the truth!

Truly, truth never Lie like Lai Mohammed!

Still on the issue of the moment, what you must know to help your true mission.
      We state it clear that we are all spirit messengers here on earth to help the earthly growth as missionaries.
      Just like a farmer would send labourers to his farm yard to help the crops so we were sent.

However, know that this true information aligned with the purpose of creating a man. Behold, he was created to look after all creatures.

So we are here today. Because the maker has not been satisfied yet, because the agreement was said to be a continual growth over all creatures so we human have to help make the world becomes a beautiful place.

Reason for spirits coming to serve in person of human and reincarnation.

I have said it upon angels guide that this is the time, a period we must cease every opportunity to tell the truth we know. The bell is ringing, people must know the truth!
      Mmuo dike!
      Truly, spirits are most powerful!

Do you say you are worshipping Christ but do not know your Chi – guardian angel?
      Do you say you are Christian but do not know and recognize your ancestors?
      Do you say that John and Barnabas are saints why your grand fathers and ancestors through whom you came to be aren’t wise and holy?
      Do you have a sense?
      Are you sure you deserve to be alive?
      You are a disgrace to your ancestors!

When you open the scripture in the first book of Mathew 1:1 what do you read?

Do you have same letter’s as I write,…..”This is the genealogy of Yeshua the Messiah, son of David, son of Avraham”

That’s Mathew 1:1

Continue from verse 2-16
       Avraham was the father of Yitz’chak,
      Yitz’chak was the father of Ya‘akov,
      Ya‘akov was the father of Y’hudah and his brothers,
      3 Y’hudah was the father of Peretz and Zerach (their mother was Tamar),
      Peretz was the father of Hetzron,
      Hetzron was the father of Ram,
      4 Ram was the father of ‘Amminadav,
      ‘Amminadav was the father of Nachshon,
      Nachshon was the father of Salmon,
      5 Salmon was the father of Bo‘az (his mother was Rachav),
      Bo‘az was the father of ‘Oved (his mother was Rut),
      ‘Oved was the father of Yishai,
      6 Yishai was the father of David the king.

David was the father of Shlomo (his mother was the wife of Uriyah),
      7 Shlomo was the father of Rechav‘am,
      Rechav‘am was the father of Aviyah,
      Aviyah was the father of Asa,
      8 Asa was the father of Y’hoshafat,
      Y’hoshafat was the father of Yoram,
      Yoram was the father of ‘Uziyahu,
      9 ‘Uziyahu was the father of Yotam,
      Yotam was the father of Achaz,
      Achaz was the father of Hizkiyahu,
      10 Hizkiyahu was the father of M’nasheh,
      M’nasheh was the father of Amon,
      Amon was the father of Yoshiyahu,
      11 Yoshiyahu was the father of Y’khanyahu and his brothers
       at the time of the Exile to Bavel.

12 After the Babylonian Exile, Y’khanyahu was the father of Sh’altiel,

Sh’altiel was the father of Z’rubavel,
      13 Z’rubavel was the father of Avihud,
      Avihud was the father of Elyakim,
      Elyakim was the father of ‘Azur,
      14 ‘Azur was the father of Tzadok,
      Tzadok was the father of Yakhin,
      Yakhin was the father of El’ichud,
      15 El’ichud was the father of El‘azar,
      El‘azar was the father of Mattan,
      Mattan was the father of Ya‘akov,
      16 Ya‘akov was the father of Yosef the husband of Miryam,
      from whom was born the Yeshua who was called the Messiah.

Who are these people?
      Aren’t they the ancestors of the Christ whom you said you belief and worshipped?

Ask yourself, why was his genealogy remembered and honoured?
      Since you said it doesn’t matter about your ancestry?

Oria gbuo mpete, o laa ya n’afo!
      You must know the truth!
      The truth comprises of many things not few things.
      To be wise, you must have vast of true information this is why the wise knows all things and has an answer to all things.

For more information on ancestors, keep update as we work day and night bringing you the information you need to know to make a difference.

Its still the messenger Odogwuakataaka mmuo dike. Ajo nwa si n’owee banye nne ya afo. Ndenri atu egwu. Ogbu onye ujo ubochi ndu na-ato ya uto. Eze amosu! The high priest from Abrudeh, isi mmiri igbo nille. Just like i always say, Odogwu bu ife onye metere, Akataaka bu arusi!

Still on what you must know about us at light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. Light house of wisdom is not a fraternity.
      Do you Care to join any?
      Look elsewhere not here, we aren’t a fraternity and not representing any fraternity or group of fraternities!

Haven said that, I have to tell us we have ways of serving you better.
      Coming to join light house is to know peace and have peace, success and prosperity thus we have what it takes to help you grow. Truth is our watchword!

@ light house of wisdom, we don’t give people fishes but teach them how to fish. This is why we can’t stop telling you the truth!

Don’t see me nor anyone in the group as your saviour even though we can help your destiny to see light but then we aren’t your chi – guardian angel!

Therefore, know your chi!!!!!!

What is Chi And Who is Your Chi (Spirits/Spirit Guide/Guardian Angel)?

When you do, you have set a step forward towards spiritual mission which calls for other information to help perfection.

Spirituality are deep like the ocean.

This is why your Angel must guide you.

The world are deep like the ocean, this is why your chi- Angel must guide you.

Not GM, not anybody else but your chi. Chi edu gi uwa – your spirit guide.

Don’t trust in mortal man for he must surely fail you, this is why you must know your chi!
      Don’t trust in charms/juju, we make it possible for a reason and no matter what be the reason a charm you did can’t work without your chi, greater than your chi, faster than your chi: this is why you must know your chi!

Your chi is the first CHIBUZO!

Therefore know your chi!!!!!!

When you know your chi, working with him opens your way to many ways that has to do with your destinies only if you must learn to listen.

This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. We don’t send you to fetch a shrewd without given you a water to wash your hands. Upon angels guide we flow.
      Because angels are here, we flow!

After your chi, you will have success – awele doing juju/charms for anything.
      Whatever you choose to do, your chi do not stop you from doing it if it has to do with your destinies.

This is when you see one do a money ritual to become rich and wealthy while another did same juju and nothing happens!

Know your chi!!!!!

When you are good and in relationship with your chi, ije gi aburu ije awele not Jesus or Jehoshaphat as you were been told and preached in the churches!

Your chi instead!

This true information is the reason our people would say, a child who is in good terms with his chi doesn’t need a services of a dibia for any charm/juju!

This is 100% truth!

How will you know the truth when you have been deceived, brainwashed and meant to believe it’s only Jesus, Jesus, Jesus everywhere!

You end up living in ignorance and has to suffer the consequences!

Okwu Chi – Chi Temple – Light House of Wisdom

Okwu Chi – Chi Temple

We continue later!
      More light to our paths as angels guide us all!

Odogwuakataaka
      Grand Master

Dan_FreeManKing:
        Iseeeee Odogwuakataka mmuo dike ajo nwa si owere banye nne ya na’afo..isi mmiri igbo nine..more light to ur path

Chibuike:
        But sir if I may ask what did Christ meant when he said this in John chapter 14 v1 to 3?

1“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.
        2:My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?
        3:And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

Odogwu Akataaka:
        How do you read your Bible @Chibuike?
        Do you just pick a verse and read without knowing the story lines?

In the book of John 14, who are there with Christ?
        Can you tell us whom he was talking to when he said the following….
        1“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.
        2:My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?
        3:And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

Were he not talking to his disciples?
        Were he not talking to the sons of Israel?

To understand more about the record as you read in the book of John 14, open your Bible and read in Revelation 7:1-8

After this, I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth, so that no wind would blow on the land, on the sea or on any tree. 2 I saw another angel coming up from the east with a seal from the living God, and he shouted to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea, 3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads!” 4 I heard how many were sealed — 144,000 from every tribe of the people of Isra’el:

5 From the tribe of Y’hudah12,000 were sealedfrom the tribe of Re’uven12,000from the tribe of Gad,12,0006 from the tribe of Asher12,000from the tribe of Naftali12,000from the tribe of M’nasheh12,0007 from the tribe of Shim‘on12,000from the tribe of Levi12,000from the tribe of Yissakhar12,0008 from the tribe of Z’vulun12,000from the tribe of Yosef12,000from the tribe of 

Now tell me, are you from either of these tribe’s stated here?

Were your mother or father from these tribe’s?

Chibuike:
        No sir

Odogwu Akataaka:
        Since your mother and father aren’t from the tribes listed in the book of Revelation 7: 5-8, stop worrying yourself over leadership, ruler ship and residence in heaven, you can’t make heaven.

Read Revelation 14:3-4 to understand more about these peculiar people.

They were singing a new song before the throne and before the four living beings and the elders, and no one could learn the song except the 144,000 who have been ransomed from the world. 4 These are the ones who have not defiled themselves with women, for they are virgins; they follow the Lamb wherever he goes; they have been ransomed from among humanity as firstfruits for God and the Lamb

Did you read verse 4?
        Now, for you to see that spirits are wise and most powerful. Remember that the Israelites has this tradition of being Virgin till marriage

Remember angels message to Mary before the birth of Christ. The angels addressed her with high honour accorded to virgins

When we talk about heaven, where do you think it’s?
        Do you think heaven was meant for Ofeke and group of ofeke who wandered in the world, did all manners of evil and later said i have repented?

Check the life of Christ during his earthly mission. He leaved life worthy of heavenly being. What about John the Baptist?

Same guide has earlier been given to the Israelites that’s Why it’s possible to find the number in all the twelve tribes of Isreal? When you read the Bible, do better understand it. Don’t be misguided from a passage you read in the Bible. The book is well defined, the reason you must ask for spirits guide before reading the Bible

O doro anya, o kwere nghota – Is that well understood?

Angels guide!

I’m Ed:
        But Christ sent Saul who later became Paul, to the gentiles. Can you please explain this to us.

The Bible shows that Paul still continued to teach the gentiles about following Christ and His Father. He taught them to leave other ways

I need knowledge and GM is full of it in wisdom and truth

I’m ready to learn

Odogwu Akataaka:
        @I’m Ed Who are the Gentile’s?
        Do you know?
        If you were asked to name the Gentile’s, who will you said they are?

As we do say here in our mother’s tongue ORU NA IGBO meaning non-igbo speaking and Igbo speaking so the Jews used the word Gentile’s

You that is from Nigeria is a Gentile to the Jewish so a man from Canada, Australia and any other part of the earth who aren’t Jewish
        Know the truth!

Now you have known who the Gentile’s are, be warned that the Gentile’s doesn’t really means people without spiritual knowledge. Do you understand?

Are you hearing the spirit’s message’s?
        Gentiles are non Jewish not really people who are spiritual ignorant. So if Christ has sent Paul to take gospel across the border of the Jewish, that’s to say, he want all Nation to know more about the living God his father who you must understand was hated across the border of the Jewish

Yes many country of the world that shared borders with the Jewish hated Adonai with passion that they refer him as ‘God of Israel’.

If wisdom can’t judge them, nothing can condemned them. Adonai made it possible for a reason best known to him. None can question the wisdom of the gods. They are right at all times

His passion over Israel made him to demonstrate cruelty over all strange lands

Remember what he did to the Perusites, Amorites, Jebusites, Jericho, Egypt, etc

Notwithstanding, Christ has to sent Paul so that the other Nation who have hated the Israelites and everything from Isreal would hear the salvation of his death which is for all Nation

Yes Christ for all Nation!
        Truth for all Nation!!
        Life for all Nation!!!
        Wisdom for all Nation!!!!

Note before then, many countries of the world who were said to be Gentile’s have been practicing the truth, worshipping the spirits in Truth and in spirits. This is all that is required of you no matter who you are and where you come from. WORSHIP THE SPIRITS IN TRUTH AND IN SPIRITS.

This is the priority. it doesn’t matter the names they called. It could be Oluwa, Olorun, Chukwu, Agbara, Aja ala, Ngene etc

Remember, an Igbo must be an Igbo so a Yoruba. If you don’t like it, write petitions against the gods thus they made it possible

If you aren’t happy we are calling agbara, olorun, oluwa, Ngene, agwu, go and hang yourself on a transformer

That’s our gods given knowledge and languages, we must speak using it. We aren’t Jewish and can’t accept to be a Jew

I am an Igbo man if you like be a Levite that’s your business. I am from Aguleri, proud of my of my home. If you like claim Jesus and answer Paul, its your business. But then, truth remains the truth

You aren’t making any heaven, not now not tomorrow, not in the future

Thus you aren’t in the plan. He said in Jeremiah 38:34

His people shall be my people and I shall be their god

Isreal has been on the board and still the subject. He made a covenant with Jacob – Israel

The covenant he is defending and shall forever defend

He is your maker, your creator, you must recognize him but then know the truth

Because President Buhari is living in Aso Rock Villa doesn’t ask all Nigeria, East, West, North and South to pack their properties over to Abuja in other to leave with him inside Aso Rock.
        Going to heaven is not the only hope you has as a Truth Bearer or Light Bearer. You do better take that out from your mind. Its one of the religious doctrines which the people have formed to deceive the people. I often tell you, religion is man-made!

Get knowledge and understanding. Know the truth for truth aren’t confusing anywhere

Ask yourself, why was Christ not born Gentile but a Jew?

Know the truth I repeat. Its high time you know yourself to face your world. Stop been deceived. Onye aghogburu ka agbara – the deceived becomes a loser.

You won’t do your chi temple for spiritual connect but you will pray with a chapel and sat under an image of who they said is Mary, Joseph, Saint White and Saint black. Spiritual Ignorant!

Yet these are not been considered and called idolatry, it’s the truth that people always fight

Fetch a rain from heaven and give to an African man or woman, tell him or her its a holy water. She will refuse saying you are given her poison, that rainfall aren’t hygenic

Same person send her to adoration ground at UKe Anambra state or to Father Mbaka or to Pope in Vatican city, Even though they fetch toilet water and ask her to drink for healing in Jesus name. You see how fast she will open her mouth to drink all without reminder.
        Truth I know aren’t as deceptive as lies but then we can’t stop saying the truth. Why?
        Its because, truth is life – eziokwu bu ndu!

In conclusions, I have come to understand that greater percentage of people in the world don’t appreciate truth. The very reason people are the way they are today
        We appreciate the gods and goddesses for truth and wisdom
        Mmuo dike!

Kobimdi Ujeh:
        I am marvelled at your knowledge of Hebrew Language regarding the true names in the Tanakh(Bible) and also Ketuvim Netzarim(New Testament). May your knowledge no not bound.

Goodluck Donatus:
        Goodluck GM knowledge is power, l salute you senior man.

I’m Ed:
        Odogwu Akataaka! You are wise. Please help me to understand what I read from the Bible because I believe that the Almighty God took people who followed Him with all their heart. Rahab was a harlot and Ruth was a Moabite yet God used them and Ruth appeared in the generation of Christ. Did this Ruth and Rahab become children of Israel? Will they make heaven?

The Bible says that the Almighty will not share His glory. See what He says in the book of Isaiah 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

I don’t understand what He means here

See this one too in John
        10:15 which say; As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
        10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Who are these other sheep? Is it the gentiles? Was it why He sent Paul to preach to us the gentiles?

Paul also wrote to the Romans who are gentiles in Romans 8 saying;
        12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
        13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
        14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
        15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
        16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
        17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
        18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Tonykel:
        I discovered from the scriptures that it is not all sins that leads to spiritual death.

I’m Ed:
        My confusion here are the statements; joint heirs with Christ, we cry Abba Father, glorified together.

Tonykel:
        There is a sin that leads to death which idolatry. What can be said about this?

I’m Ed:
        Also if our ancestors were evil people as we were told, can we go to the Almighty God through them? I was thinking that the Almighty will be happy with them since it’s what a man sow the he will reap

Chukwuebuka:
        Those who wish to do their chi temple please order here http://lighthouseofwisdom.com/product/okwu-chi/

International members should contact the High Priest for options on how to collect it afterwards. Members local within Nigeria can have it delivered to their residence

David Louis:
        Aw can ur ancestors be evil?just like wen u die ur children and grandchildren starts tagging u evil aw will u feel knowing u live ur life to fullfill their destines and it was true u they wer born!

Most of us so much believe in lies but wen simple truth is told we dont believe it we probe truth as lies while web a lie is told we accept it hook line and sinker wat foolishness is this ?

The same bible says (test)every spirit aw do u test u search it out and wen gm make it so easy by stating truth we look for counter measures to probe it the more but truth can never change truth bring about a positive result co it never changes for anyone but lies begets more lies.

If uv been above 30 and ur not fufilled in following ur destiny then ur the problem not ur chi its either u dont regard ur chi or u abandoned ur path thats why gm always mentioned this KNOW UR CHI he always says this it depend on u to know him ur child know u more than ur self do u know ur CHi(guidance angel)?

Wen u know ur chi and u listen and follow is instructions u cant fail in life simple

But simple truth is always ignored why???

I’m Ed:
        I think we are here to learn and I’m learning. Biko teach me umunne m. Eziokwu bu ndu

David Louis:
        Gm always say this every time does it mean he is blabbing each time No!! He is always saying this cos he knows that most of us are like goats we hear but we do not listen and even if we listen,we dont understand,we wave it aside still asking asking again but gm has been patient to let us know DAT we cant fullfull our destinies with out our guardian angel every one came with his own angel it up to us to work hand in hand with our guardian angel to acomplish destiny it cuts across wat u are religion has bastardis us !!!

I’m Ed:
        Eziokwu nwanne m ndi a ji akwa kechie umu Chi ukwu anya

David Louis:
        Aw can u (act )without understanding aw can u understand without being in harmony with ur (chi)

Before Gm say a word hethe first things that comes out of his wise saying is (Know ur chi)

I’m Ed:
        Okwa nu nwayo nwayo anya anyi ana emepesi. Asi na ikwu amaghi ibe ezi ya

When I was in school, maths was very hard for me until my uncle who was a teacher came and taught me in Igbo. Chai! One bu ofu. 2×2 bu 2 uzo abuo. Nna confusion oge ufodi na abukwa oyibo ndi a ji akuzi akwukwo nso

David Louis:
        Ur child will never lie to u wen u commiune with him/her the question is do u know him takes of communion with him/her and if u know ur chi do ur follow his instructions?days the area i myself is fallen short cos even wen ur chi speaks do u agree or u become stubborn and follow ur own ways

Chukwuebuka:
        If you haven’t done your Chi, please do your chi temple . The problems you face can all be fixed overnight. I am saying this from experience. Me myself kept getting flat tires, every morning before going to work, i will fix them same thing. Brand new tires. Tried Oseoji and prayers. Nothing. Not til i said let me pay for my chi temple, i was delaying payment to take care of other bills while i had the money to do my temple all along, and it continued happening for 2 weeks in a row, random days. I payed for the institution even though i cant pick it up since I’m abroad. Killed a ram for my chi. Overnight all problem stopped. My chi Showed me the problem tires down to the very small nails in them in dreams. Showed me how i should build his shrine, next thing my ancestors revealing themselves to me in dreams. When GM says know your chi, it’s not child’s play.

I dont even have my temple on hand, but if i ask a question. I receive answer. So i can imagine when it’s face to face.

Know your chi! Paul, Peter or any letter they wrote to the romans or church at Corinth won’t help you. If your igbo be happy your igbo, be happy you even know your mother tongue because the gods saw you fit to even make you remember it.

David Louis:
        (Chi bu Zor) master urslf u cant master others if uv not mastered ur slf!aw do u master ur sl thru u guardian angel.

Gm is a witness for (truth)he say ayi n’aso ntu aso (he hate lies le lies be far from him)words of wisdom is free and at the same time costly if u abide by it u will enjoy if u wave it aside it may cost u ur very life.

Aw can we break the barriers of lies created by religion if ur not in spirit and in truth?

Adonai said my (children) worship me in truth and in spirit!

So without truth its impossible to please ELOHIM

Ur concience will align with ur chi.and wisdom is simple to understand, but to act on it depends on U and no one else.

In the words of truth there lays( Wisdom)and wisdom is profitable to direct there by bringing a positive result to the (light bearers)

The teaching of Gm sticks into ur inner most part to activate a positive spiritual thought pattern and to spiritually build u up to a point of maturity and to break off all evil barriers that religious lies been built in ur system it requires ur chi to fully actualize ur given destinies.

Chukwuebuka:
        Those who wish to do their chi temple please order here http://lighthouseofwisdom.com/product/okwu-chi/

International members should contact the High Priest for options on how to collect it afterwards. Members local within Nigeria can have it delivered to their residence

Tonykel:
        It is not easy to have this in one’s apartment where your have a die hard christian wife who probes every corner of the apartment with on’s children everywhere.

Chukwuebuka:
        After a while you can’t make excuses in order to make progress. I live in an apartment too. After reading everything regarding chi and sacrifice i need a concrete/tiled floors. All the apartments abroads all have carpet and under it is wood. So i have to find a house. Do i have money for a house on short notice? No! But i must make the provision because it’s what my chi requires to be effective. Do what you can and let the gods handle the rest

David Louis:
        Be you dont follow wat people say!! be U!wen u start enjoying the positive changes u will be celebrated. ur chi isn’t a stranger and aw u take care of ur chi temple should be ur priorities not any ones.

Wen ur progress come left right and center who will enjoy the most? ur wife and children right? wen u dont do that which is right cos of wat she and kids will say u will ridiculed in want and need?weather u like or not u will be talked about its ur life deal with it the way u want.

Tonykel:
        What I expected is an alternative suggestion on the chi placement and accommodation. How can this be done? It is not as easy as some of you guys may think depending on the type of wife you. Some wives may raise an alarm that you want to use them or any of your child for rituals. Please, let us be realistic and objective in our submission. I am as desperate as anyone else to liberate myself with the truth constantly being made available to us by the GM.

But one has to look at the best holistic way to get it done to avoid avoidable interferences.

I understand that those who do have an understanding in matters like this will not have issues but this is not the same with those who have wives with less understanding.

David Louis:
        A desperate person dosnt goes tru any learnt to actualize his destinies as i said aw u attend to ur chi is ur own privilege no one can give u suggestion on aw u attend to wat is urs!until u get this understanding u will keep asking this.no one stay in ur home or uknow ur wife u know ur home better aw u deal with life issues is ur own priogative and am being realistic and objective angels guide

Tonykel:
        I am sure the GM will have a better alternative on the placement and accommodation of the chi as per the aforementioned.

David Louis:
        Gm has been saying this that except u are not living in Nigeria then he can help but the moment u come home come take ur chi ur chi is urs u dont put ur eyes in the north and ur sleeping in the south wen u wake u will u walk blind to pick up ur eyes in the north?wat is urs is urs so why allow someone keep it for u based on ways people will say as i said its ur perogative to decern aw or where u want ur chi temple to be.not gm or anybody here

ODUMAWULE NWA ANYANWU:
        Quotes: Odogwu Akataaka:
        Do you say you are worshipping Christ but do not know your chi – guardian angel?
        Do you say you are Christian but do not know and recognized your ancestors?
        Do you say that John and Barnabas are saints why your grand father’s and ancestors through whom you came to be aren’t wise and holy?
        Do you have a sense?
        Are you sure you deserve to be alive?
        You are a disgrace to your ancestors

ODUMAWULE NWA ANYANWU:
        Am sorry Chi edum uwa.
        Am sorry my Ancestral linage.
        Am sorry the forces that brought me forth in this world.
        Am so sorry, all the spirits that were solicited before my coming.
        I am very sorry and this is my coming back.
        Have mercy on poor me, ofeke ka m bu,
        please, light my path way back to my origin so i can serve you and fulfill my earthly mission.
        This i pray before you my source.
        Iseeeeeeee

Thank u odogwuakataka.
        (“Anya doo akwuna omara ife omere onwe ya”)
        when a prostitute come back to her senses she regret her attitude.

you are just removing the veil of ignorance from my eyes.

David Louis:
        U dont keep ur child away from u for so long or else he will become a stranger to u aw much more ur chi

Cosmos Nwosu:
        Gm, indeed; you a great.
        Angela guide.

Nkechinyerem Jessica:
        Oh my gosh!!!,I always come across this passage in Matthew 1:1-16 but never read meaning into it,OFEKE AJOKA, IGNORANCE IS TOO BAAAAD!!.May gods and goddesses bless my able GGM more light on our path,.

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by .
        Odogwuakataaka
        Grand Master

D’NEGO:
          Odogwu akataka may d gods and goddesses bless and give u more knowledge so that u will teach us more truth . More light to your path as angels guide . Iseeeeeeee

Chidimma Anene:
          Odogwu akataka may d gods and goddesses embrace you with more wisdom and knowledge to show more light and truth. Am very happy encounter you.. Angels guide

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.